JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It may be the off season for our representatives. That doesn't mean they don't want to hear from you.
Those who are fighting to protect our rights need to be supported. Consider a box of ammo or two. $50 - 100.
They also need letters of encouragement.

Those who are anti natural rights, need to be politely rebuked.

Check out this article -
Why Gun Owners Are Right to Fight Against Gun Control - Reason.com

This was an interesting article. We may, I say May have a new ally in the protection of the Constitution.
Many Hispanics are more conservative than people think and they do have influence on the rest of their community.
The concept that Hispanics want social programs and freebies is no where near the truth according to this.
Lets hope their influence rubs off. I think many have seen the darker side of repression and want no more part of it.

Worth the read and contemplation.

'Allegiance to the United States Constitution is not an option'
Conservative Hispanics of America put nation ahead of culture or tradition

link
?Allegiance to the United States Constitution is not an option?

I kinda like having him in the fray with me.

Well then let's include the easter bunny, the great pumpkin, moohamid, and the invisible flying spaghetti monster too. Can't ever have too many deities on your side.

Well then let's include the easter bunny, the great pumpkin, moohamid, and the invisible flying spaghetti monster too. Can't ever have too many deities on your side.
Ya know, it's kind of funny how we have this rule around here that it's not allowed to bring "God" into the discussion due to the fact that it may "offend" certain people, and yet, here you are doing the exact thing the no God rule is meant to help avoid.

Believe what you want...who cares. What you believe makes absolutely no difference to me, or God Himself...or the Easter Bunny as you call Him. It's about choice, and I love it when people make that choice so clearly as to actually put it in writing on a public forum because it simply means there will be no misunderstanding once you close your eyes here for the last time....and open them there in that place you are most certain does not exist...a few seconds later.

;)

The rule and agreement is simple. No religious discussion and slipping one's 'savior' in as part of a sentence is the same crap. You keep Santa/whoever to yourself (your part). We don't ridicule what you believe or teach you why it is delusion, etc.

Then we all get along. It is a great rule.

The rule and agreement is simple. No religious discussion and slipping one's 'savior' in as part of a sentence is the same crap. You keep Santa/whoever to yourself (your part). We don't ridicule what you believe or bring up how silly it is (our part); teach you why it is delusion, etc.

Too bad you weren't around to instruct the Founding Fathers, Burt....then we could have all got along. LMAO!

The rule and agreement is simple. No religious discussion and slipping one's 'savior' in as part of a sentence is the same crap. You keep Santa/whoever to yourself (your part). We don't ridicule what you believe or teach you why it is delusion, etc.

I could have done without the posts where people were correcting other people over it. Bringing religion into a discussion here just leads to pissing match. Staying away from these discussions is best. Let's concentrate on other subjects: guns are cool and Nancy Pelosi wants to take away our rights. Pelosi Statement on the One-Year Anniversary of the Aurora Tragedy - Rep. Pelosi

God Given Rights doesn't offend me, Just another way of saying NOT man given rights. I'm a border line atheist but lack the faith to commit lol! I use phrases like that to make a point here and there and hope people aren't assuming I'm pushing religion on them. "Natural Born rights" just doesn't sound as Impressive. Back to nature... granola bars....peace signs..... just doesn't do it for me. God given makes me think of Charlton Heston coming down with lightning bolts and stone tablets. A nice authoritative image you don't want to argue with, that the government can't argue with! If there was a better phrase I'd use it.

I could have done without the posts where people were correcting other people over it. Bringing religion into a discussion here just leads to pissing match. Staying away from these discussions is best. Let's concentrate on other subjects: guns are cool and Nancy Pelosi wants to take away our rights. Pelosi Statement on the One-Year Anniversary of the Aurora Tragedy - Rep. Pelosi

Classic and true to form, she bloviates exceedingly, yet actually says nothing of substance... at all.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top