JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya know, it's kind of funny how we have this rule around here that it's not allowed to bring "God" into the discussion due to the fact that it may "offend" certain people, and yet, here you are doing the exact thing the no God rule is meant to help avoid.

Believe what you want...who cares. What you believe makes absolutely no difference to me, or God Himself...or the Easter Bunny as you call Him. It's about choice, and I love it when people make that choice so clearly as to actually put it in writing on a public forum because it simply means there will be no misunderstanding once you close your eyes here for the last time....and open them there in that place you are most certain does not exist...a few seconds later.

I did not bring god into this discussion, I just want it to be fair. Our founding father Thomas Jefferson did not believe in a diety and he received support from the few other founding fathers that did worship a god. You can believe whatever you want and I will support that, it's your holier than thou attitude that shuts off the support. Oppressive, intollerant, ignoramus' like you worship your god but can not practice what your god preaches.
When we die we all end up in the same place and you won't get your 72 virgins, or a pony, or a harp and your own cloud to stand on, or whatever your catechism teacher promised you. You and I will rot in the same fashion people have been rotting for millenia upon millenia.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top