JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I'm not a biologist"
39CPqKOWYfofZgOT.jpg

He had his finger and thumb on the disassembly lever, but it looks like there was still a mag in the gun. On a Glock, to field strip it you point the gun in a safe direction, drop the mag, empty the chamber, pull the trigger, pull the disassembly lever down, move the slide slightly backward and pull it forward and off the gun. He skipped a bunch of the early steps and went right to "shoot yourself in the d!ck". :rolleyes:

He had his finger and thumb on the disassembly lever, but it looks like there was still a mag in the gun. On a Glock, to field strip it you point the gun in a safe direction, drop the mag, empty the chamber, pull the trigger, pull the disassembly lever down, move the slide slightly backward and pull it forward and off the gun. He skipped a bunch of the early steps and went right to "shoot yourself in the d!ck". :rolleyes:
You mean that's not in the manual??? :confused:
I think its right there on the same page that shows you how to line up to shoot while pistol in held sideways with off hand holding up your pants.

You mean that's not in the manual??? :confused:
I think its right there on the same page that shows you how to line up to shoot while pistol in held sideways with off hand holding up your pants.
As I said here, pay special attention to the trainer's comments from 1:33 to 1:49

Sorry - just here, tldr...

Sorry if it's a double -

ANYTHING Edwin Sarkissian.... Some youtube guy with more money than sense.

Here's his latest - all cued up.

ANYTHING Edwin Sarkissian.... Some youtube guy with more money than sense.
Awe ya beat me to this, I saw it and thought about posting. Didn't even know this thread existed... Even though I apparently posted in it yesterday (so much for vigilance :rolleyes: )

Well anyway I got another one but its not firearms related. The story I heard mentioned three hammocks with six people on one pillar.. Who knows what the truth is the news doesn't even comprehend details these days. But regardless, clearly not enginerding students! Still i highly doubt anyone could fit three hammocks on one pillar. But then again stupid knows no bounds All you can really say is "Portland"..

"Portland Fire & Rescue said witnesses confirmed there were six people in three hammocks attached to several free-standing columns when one of the columns fell inward. It happened around 8 p.m."

93916996-b6cc-44da-817b-e8287de5a7e3.jpg

science can be dangerous. see "gain of function", or ben franklin. sarkissian's "science" is only dangerous for him and his sidekick. however, it is entertaining.
he did look worried when that oxygen bottle came at him. kids, don't try this at home, we are professionals.
🤣

I don't have the shirt (yet), but I have this patch on my range bag.

Tried it at home.jpeg

Nice part about it is people give me a wide berth at the range... :)

Last Edited:
Not going to lie, That's been me.
For some reason my dad introduced me to solid rocket fuel when I was young. :s0103: in my defense he didn't set a good example, one day I can't remember who "won" first but he stuck a burning Q tip into a gallon of Denatured Alcohol while looking into it. That thing jet blasted his eye ball. (And his face) at least I was young.. (And not a former navy fire fighter! He was using it to burn something off, removing something like paint idk can remember it was a LONG time ago.
Pro tip: denatured alcohol has a invisible flame.. You MIGHT think is out! (There's cheaper/easier ways to show your kids what not to do!)

He's not dumb either. But if you mess with the bull long enough eventually you find horns.

So where do I collect my badge? I feel I earned this one! ;) as well as a healthy respect for flammables. (scratched/burned corneas will do that.)
Burning down homeless shelters again, even has his 20' clown pole. My hero! ❤️‍🔥:s0073:

The slash piles were timber trash left from a clear cut I had done about 6 years ago. The piles were as big as a house.

The next spring (late March) we started the fires on a foggy day while the area was still muddy from rains.

1662100368031.jpeg

We worked for three days tending the fires, I was watching them 24 hours a day. I slept in my truck in the clear cut for the first couple of days to make sure the fires did not spread. By the third day they were trying to spread, so I called a halt to the burning even though only half the piles were burned.

It took days until the fires burned down to the ground, but the fires didn't completely go out for months - they burned down into the ground. August & September there was still smoke occasionally, until the rains finally came.

For that full summer, until August, every morning I would get up at 5 AM and go pour water on any sign of smoke before I went to work, and then do the same after I came home from work.

One evening in late April, I was pouring some water on an ash pile that was smoking and a little bit burning around the edges, and stepped in a pile of ash that was deeper than I suspected - several feet deep - and I tripped and fell into the ash and was burned on the left side of my body, especially my arm which stupidly was bare. I still have faint scars from that - I expected them to be worse.

1662101084177.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class