JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
do your kids ever use a life jacket or arm floats or swim vests when swimming, in lakes, rivers, pools, while boating or fishing, yes or no

Lifeguard certified at 16 as well as a white water instructor.

Floaties in pools.

Swim jacket on lakes.

Level 5 Vest for white water.

*The first two above are subjective to your kids swimming abilities. The white water jacket is an absolute IMO.

The more actual swimming they do the stronger swimmers they will become.

I think everyone in the Portland/Seattle area should take the time to be instructed how to swim and then get very proficient at it because there is so much water (rivers, lakes and the ocean) in our area.

Lifeguard certified at 16 as well as a white water instructor.

Floaties in pools.

Swim jacket on lakes.

Level 5 Vest for white water.

*The first two above are subjective to your kids swimming abilities. The white water jacket is an absolute IMO.

The more actual swimming they do the stronger swimmers they will become.

I think everyone in the Portland/Seattle area should take the time to be instructed how to swim and then get very proficient at it because there is so much water (rivers, lakes and the ocean) in our area.
im not a dad yet i cant swim, i will be a dad one day

A life jacket and the ability to swim is a must if you live or play around water.

As a side note ... Its summer time and be sure you let the water run thru your garden hose a bit , before you spray someone or your dog with it.
Water in a hose can get very hot from sitting in the sun.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads