Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Washington county veteran

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by stanleyp, Apr 17, 2013.

1. stanleyp

stanleyp Hillsboro New Member

Hello all,
    I guess I will start by giving a bit of information about myself. I am a 24 year old veteran (US Navy 5 years) I did 3 tours in Afghanistan and 2 tours in Iraq. As well as countless work-ups and preparation deployments.

I was recommended to check this site by a co-worker, because I am looking to purchase my first firearm. I have never purchased a firearm although I am very well trained and maybe slightly anal retentive when it comes Firearms and firearm safety.

Anyways I look forward to getting some advice and (hopefully) friendly replies. Thank you
    Stan

2. Skier

Skier Beaverton/Washington County Active Member

Welcome! I've only been here a couple months myself, but I'm enjoying these forums, and I hope you will too. Lots of good info/discussion here. :)

-Mike

p.s. also a vet, 7+year USAF during the first gulf war.

3. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome:thumbup:

4. packinmamax3

packinmamax3 SW WA Member

Welcome! Thank you for your service, my husband was in the Navy for 6 years also. He had one world tour, two babysitting Korea tours, and two Iraq tours.

5. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

Welcome!!

6. jb11

jb11 salem Active Member

welcome aboard.

7. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.