JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been lurking on this forum for a little while but have been pretty active on 1911Addicts and CalGuns before. I haven't had as much time to go the range lately but hopefully I can get out there a bit more this year. Recently purchased a Ruger 10-22 to teach the kids how to shoot. Happy to be in a community of local enthusiasts.

1706222495246.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome to the community and thank you for your service. I got in late in the game. I wish I would've connected my boys to gun culture earlier. Never too late though. Great job training up yours early.

Welcome to the community and thank you for your service. I got in late in the game. I wish I would've connected my boys to gun culture earlier. Never too late though. Great job training up yours early.
Two of my kids seem pretty excited. Hopefully I can convert the third, but his teacher has convinced him all guns are evil.

Two of my kids seem pretty excited. Hopefully I can convert the third, but his teacher has convinced him all guns are evil.
I have four boys, we had to put our younger two in private school. It's expensive but they're getting solid biblically based smaller classrooms type education. It's not easy but worth the sacrifice. Fight on brother as you know how. It's just a different type of battle.

Guns are good tools . It's the operator on the other side of the trigger that makes it an issue . There are many things in life that can harm people , hands feet bats hammers cars ladders food water doctors more so than firearms but there are no rallys against them . . . . Does not fit a select narrative . Keep up the good fight . Blessings . :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top