JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gun Rights Coalition page on Facebook

image.jpeg

This thread is interesting. I happened to be in West Coast Armory today. Was in line behind a nice guy, perhaps in his late 30's, who was telling the clerk he wanted to learn to shoot. [OK I listened in on his conversation- he didn't appear to mind] Seems like the nice guy had never even handled a firearm before. Hats off to him. I hope he does learn and one day gets his CCW.

Did you see the breakdown?

The chart I saw showed that 89,000 of them were CPL checks.

Not that it's a bad thing, but paints a different picture
So now someone needs to do the math on how many are getting their first guns and starting to carry or are gun owners that are deciding to start carrying
Either way more folks carrying or buying guns ,the numbers are good

The numbers for Washington are great, For most of the country are great. It should show the anti's that firearms are not some relic of a past time but a part of our culture.... Of course it wont, but it should.

Not a rant towards you IM
With all the sales and new carry licensees ,since Sandy Hook,didn't we vote with our pocket books already? Didn't we show the world we want our freedom and ability to defend ourselves?
What else could one make of the increases over the last few years?
How is this so hard for the law makers to see?
Yeah I understand,it ain't about guns,it's about control:rolleyes::mad:

Thanks for the clear picture, Wow, Pretty impressive for monthly totals. goes to show how much the media drives negative opinions not only through misinformation bur failure to promote reality that doesn't fit their agenda.
I bet saved a life gun scenarios heavily ought weigh take an innocent life gun scenarios but with the exception of a few gun magazines you rarely read of them or see them in the news.

same chart is here as well
<broken link removed>

I wish we could get the PNW CPL numbers in line with Kentucky's; since Jan 2014 (I'm too lazy to go back farther) they have had around 1.5 million more CPL checks than the states population. We need to figure out what they're doing that we aren't.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top