JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Aren't they the ones that you have to be a member to bring a firearm in if you want to trade or sell?

WAarm.JPG

It looks like the web site is up again today.

Aren't they the ones that you have to be a member to bring a firearm in if you want to trade or sell?

Yes. But I think they have suspended that rule lately. As one more desperate attempt to get people into the shows.

After 34 years, I let my membership lapse in January. Due to Covid, they haven't put on a show in a year. Beyond that, changes in Wash. state law make dealing in firearms at gun shows very problematic. So gun shows are no longer of utility to me. As a viable organization, I don't know how much future they have.

After decades of dithering, financial irregularities and bad decision making about donations to political causes, they finally bought a piece of real estate with the remnants of the "building fund." In Sumner, WA. It's an office space, which got them out of paying rent and I think it has a couple of rental spaces that they actually make a little money on. But as for holding gun shows, attendance will be so bad in future that maybe they won't have to rent a hall to hold their shows in either. They can just set up half a dozen tables at their office in Sumner.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews