JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Aren't they the ones that you have to be a member to bring a firearm in if you want to trade or sell?

WAarm.JPG

It looks like the web site is up again today.

Aren't they the ones that you have to be a member to bring a firearm in if you want to trade or sell?

Yes. But I think they have suspended that rule lately. As one more desperate attempt to get people into the shows.

After 34 years, I let my membership lapse in January. Due to Covid, they haven't put on a show in a year. Beyond that, changes in Wash. state law make dealing in firearms at gun shows very problematic. So gun shows are no longer of utility to me. As a viable organization, I don't know how much future they have.

After decades of dithering, financial irregularities and bad decision making about donations to political causes, they finally bought a piece of real estate with the remnants of the "building fund." In Sumner, WA. It's an office space, which got them out of paying rent and I think it has a couple of rental spaces that they actually make a little money on. But as for holding gun shows, attendance will be so bad in future that maybe they won't have to rent a hall to hold their shows in either. They can just set up half a dozen tables at their office in Sumner.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top