JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Be careful with the CZ's!! I recently put my CZ 75B and my CZ 75D PCR Compact in the safe next to each other. When I opened the safe a few days later there was a CZ 2075 RAMI coddled between the two. Damn things multiply like bunnies! More mouths to feed!
16gibmt.jpg
2jesi9e.jpg
30sykp0.jpg
9ih9mu.jpg

Great pistols indeed. I absolutely love my P-01. I really like the looks of that 2075 BD RAMI... gee, thanks a lot for the thread... you just added another dent to my bank account ;).

Anyone shot the .40 version of this?

Nice CZ's old 1 ! I've got the 40 cal RAMI. Fine little gun but the trigger has lots of travel and some creep. Mines been neutered, but I did put my Bull next to a CZ clone and they had a nice little Colt. Crossbreeding:p

IMG_0268_zpseulwffma.jpg

Dang! I didn't know that. I really appreciate the warning. I only have one CZ right now but there's a ferel one that yowls outside on the full moon. What to do? What to do!
Also an old 11bravo!

CZs are popular because they're like hammer fired Glocks - they are boringly reliable in factory form, they are way more ergonomic than a Glock ever will be, and they cause your manhood to grow an extra three inches, (I hear that's why PP bought his) :D

If only they were a tad more popular, they'd have more aftermarket accessories. I'd love a set of Trijicon HD's - but they don't make those for the CZ. Night sites are pretty much limited to Trijicon classics, Meprolights, and XS Big Dots. No Heine love, none of the "tacticool" stuff like 10-8 Performance, nothing from AmeriGlo. Dawson makes a fiber optic but that's a game sight, not suited for carry use.

Ohyeah - they shoot straight, they're terribly fun, and they're what all the cool kids are buying. But all the cool kids rip out the guts and replace them with stuff from Cajun Gun Works or CZ Customs. One of those shops needs to make some HD style night sights if Tijicon won't.

Those were TZ75 clones. Don't think the Czech guns were available in the US in the 80s.

And mine will pass when the kids sell them after I'm gone.

Sorry... I was talking about us Army guys who were in Germany during the 80's. It was CZ this, and CZ that.... gotta get a CZ75! (Although I was a 1911 and 92F guy back then)

It was exciting because it was a Commie gun, and you'd get a woody like you were getting to handle an AK back then. ;)

In all my days (back then) I never dreamed the AK (and most all the other commie guns) would be so freely prolific in the western world, let alone me owning as many variants as I now do... it's ALMOST boring.... Almost. :D

I really love my 75 always heard they were great guns but didn't realize just how good they really were, as far as 9mm goes my 75 is only second to my Browning HP
Yes! I love my one Browning Hi-power too. It must be its similarities to the CZ's that draw me to both pistols! Both mighty fine firearms!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top