JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buyer Beware! I bought an endmill from them and the tip shattered when I started to use it. I have tried to contact them 3 times and they wouldn't return any of my communications.

They have no listed phone number for either American gunsmith tooling or their parent company JNV Burns Enterprises. This throws up a major red flag. I should have done more research before I bought from them! – Never again!

Buyer Beware! I bought an endmill from them and the tip shattered when I started to use it. I have tried to contact them 3 times and they wouldn't return any of my communications.

They have no listed phone number for either American gunsmith tooling or their parent company JNV Burns Enterprises. This throws up a major red flag. I should have done more research before I bought from them! – Never again!

They have no listed phone number for either American gunsmith tooling or their parent company JNV Burns enterprises. This throws up a major red flag. I should have done more research before I bought from them! – Never again!

Three times for you to remember it.
Depends on how hard I'm getting slapped upside my head.

IMG_3507.jpeg

Is "tip" part of the endmill? I don't think so.

Interesting! I've bought bits from them (including several end mills) at least a half dozen times over the years and only once had an issue on a small 1/16" bit. A couple years back the cutting points chipped off a new bit and they sent me 2 new bits to replace the 1. Didn't even ask for photo proof or whatnot. Just a "sorry about that... here ya go!". The replacements are still going strong.

Very smooth cutting and durable bits.

I'll certainly be buying from them again when the need arises. YMMV... I guess.

BTW... here's a phone for the parent company (Ciesla Enterprises, Inc.) if you want. (716) 868-0869

Last Edited:

Can we get some details on type/size of endmill, feeds/speeds, material, type of cut and fixturing used please.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top