JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You'd probably argue that something as simplistic as a gun has a creator but something as complex as,say, the human brain just happened! You got way,wayt more faith than me friend!
1700623369462.png

I find it ironic that many people who feel that Israelis are interlopers who don't belong there are also in favor of our open border and feel that once here, everyone should be able to vote. By their standards, unrestricted immigration is a good thing. But not when the outcome doesn't match their other political beliefs. :rolleyes:

Mass migration is second only to warfare in changing ethnic distribution. It is also one of the major ways to spread a religious belief.

The media downplay it, but Hamas is just one of many movements dedicated to spreading a religion by force. It is right there in their statements, policy, and principles.

I find it ironic that many people who feel that Israelis are interlopers who don't belong there are also in favor of our open border and feel that once here, everyone should be able to vote. By their standards, unrestricted immigration is a good thing. But not when the outcome doesn't match their other political beliefs. :rolleyes:

Mass migration is second only to warfare in changing ethnic distribution. It is also one of the major ways to spread a religious belief.

The media downplay it, but Hamas is just one of many movements dedicated to spreading a religion by force. It is right there in their statements, policy, and principles.
I think you have constructed a false position for an imagined adversary.

I am not sure what you mean by Iraelis as interlopers. Interlopers how? There is a difference between disagreeing with certain israeli policies and rejecting israel as a place which should exist.

The notion of unrestricted immigration is a strawman. Virtually no one agrees with that notion. Many, myself included, hope that the US will do a better job welcoming fully vetted newcomers who want to participate in the economy in a postive way. Big gulf between the two.

"Changing ethnic distribution" sounds like an overture to replacement theory. IDGAF if Americans 100 years from now look a bit, and sound a bit different from me. I do hope they embrace American ideas like liberty. Treating them like a virus does not help that hope. It does the opposite.

It must be interesting for you to live in a world where the written word means something different from common usage.

"When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'

'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master — that's all."
Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

I was observing a phenomena, not expounding on a personal political belief. The phenomena exists, as do others, and it is useful to observe them and put them in perspective.

Fragility is what describes the state of OUR borders- the southern one in particular. There is, currently, a process for immigration into the U.S. Take that path and I got no worries. What is happening down south is NOT that however!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top