JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I decided Im just not a huge fan of my Holosun 507C on a pistol (rifle its great) and want to upgrade to an RMR. Where is the cheapest you have seen them? I don't mind waiting for sales, I'm in no rush.

Will live on a suppressed PSA Dagger for now. Planning to get a P10 OR SR eventually. (I'm a CZ fanatic)

Looking for 5MOA or higher. Not familiar with the models but what ever is least expensive with a larger dot. Don't need any bells or whistles. I have uveitis so 2 or 3 MOA doesn't work well for me on a pistol. The only way I can use the 507C on a pistol is with the circle and dot turned on, with just the dot it takes some work to find it. I have a 6MOA DPP on another pistol and its great. I was going to get another DPP but they sit really high and I want to co-witness with irons on this gun. It's just a range gun but still would like to have the irons as an option.

Thanks all.

I just saw one on sale, standby while I look for it.

$120 off on the brown version. I got the notice on the 7th so it probably won't be around much longer. It is a 3.25MOA though 6.5 is the next jump for an RMR. I have found if you brighten them up the dot increases in size, in fact I'm thinking of getting a 1MOA for my next one. Beware, there are a lot of "good deals" on fakes out there, buy from a reputable dealer.
https://www.primaryarms.com/trijico...&utm_term=SLOT_1&utm_campaign=23_03_AD07_Sale

Last Edited:
I just saw one on sale, standby while I look for it.

$120 off on the brown version. I got the notice on the 7th so it probably won't be around much longer. It is a 3.25MOA though 6.5 is the next jump for an RMR. I have found if you brighten them up the dot increases in size, in fact I'm thinking of getting a 1MOA for my next one. Beware, there are a lot of "good deals" on fakes out there, buy from a reputable dealer.
https://www.primaryarms.com/trijico...&utm_term=SLOT_1&utm_campaign=23_03_AD07_Sale
6.5 would work fine. 3.5 might be too small. I wouldn't be willing to spend $450+ for a red dot that might not work. Thanks though.

Found one for under $400. (See my other post link below)

It's typical to find some models on sale around $450-500, but I think the only way to get under $400 is with a generic coupon like the one I used. Even $411 without the coupon is a pretty good price. I haven't even seen a used one selling for under $450. I wish I was looking for an RMR in 2019 when they were selling the type 1 for $350.

I was looking for the button model in 6.5moa, but for the price, no button model is just fine

I can't believe how expensive these little things are. I wonder how much they cost to produce. I mean, there isn't much to the electronics and the glass is fairly basic non-magnified glass.

Be patient. I sold a RMR for $350.00 a few months ago. Also check out Tacswap.com. But like @titsonritz said….. there are a ton of knock off/fakes out there so be careful.

Be patient. I sold a RMR for $350.00 a few months ago. Also check out Tacswap.com. But like @titsonritz said….. there are a ton of knock off/fakes out there so be careful.
I bought one already. $382 total is what I paid for the RM02-C from Optics Planted. Great price for new and I know it's a real Trijicon. Just shows that if you search around long enough you can find what you want at a price you're willing to pay.

That's why I wasn't willing to buy from Ebabe, Amazonia, Gun Bonker, or the likes. I've heard of people paying full price and great discounted for almost passable fakes.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top