JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I decided Im just not a huge fan of my Holosun 507C on a pistol (rifle its great) and want to upgrade to an RMR. Where is the cheapest you have seen them? I don't mind waiting for sales, I'm in no rush.

Will live on a suppressed PSA Dagger for now. Planning to get a P10 OR SR eventually. (I'm a CZ fanatic)

Looking for 5MOA or higher. Not familiar with the models but what ever is least expensive with a larger dot. Don't need any bells or whistles. I have uveitis so 2 or 3 MOA doesn't work well for me on a pistol. The only way I can use the 507C on a pistol is with the circle and dot turned on, with just the dot it takes some work to find it. I have a 6MOA DPP on another pistol and its great. I was going to get another DPP but they sit really high and I want to co-witness with irons on this gun. It's just a range gun but still would like to have the irons as an option.

Thanks all.

I just saw one on sale, standby while I look for it.

$120 off on the brown version. I got the notice on the 7th so it probably won't be around much longer. It is a 3.25MOA though 6.5 is the next jump for an RMR. I have found if you brighten them up the dot increases in size, in fact I'm thinking of getting a 1MOA for my next one. Beware, there are a lot of "good deals" on fakes out there, buy from a reputable dealer.
https://www.primaryarms.com/trijico...&utm_term=SLOT_1&utm_campaign=23_03_AD07_Sale

Last Edited:
I just saw one on sale, standby while I look for it.

$120 off on the brown version. I got the notice on the 7th so it probably won't be around much longer. It is a 3.25MOA though 6.5 is the next jump for an RMR. I have found if you brighten them up the dot increases in size, in fact I'm thinking of getting a 1MOA for my next one. Beware, there are a lot of "good deals" on fakes out there, buy from a reputable dealer.
https://www.primaryarms.com/trijico...&utm_term=SLOT_1&utm_campaign=23_03_AD07_Sale
6.5 would work fine. 3.5 might be too small. I wouldn't be willing to spend $450+ for a red dot that might not work. Thanks though.

Found one for under $400. (See my other post link below)

It's typical to find some models on sale around $450-500, but I think the only way to get under $400 is with a generic coupon like the one I used. Even $411 without the coupon is a pretty good price. I haven't even seen a used one selling for under $450. I wish I was looking for an RMR in 2019 when they were selling the type 1 for $350.

I was looking for the button model in 6.5moa, but for the price, no button model is just fine

I can't believe how expensive these little things are. I wonder how much they cost to produce. I mean, there isn't much to the electronics and the glass is fairly basic non-magnified glass.

Be patient. I sold a RMR for $350.00 a few months ago. Also check out Tacswap.com. But like @titsonritz said….. there are a ton of knock off/fakes out there so be careful.

Be patient. I sold a RMR for $350.00 a few months ago. Also check out Tacswap.com. But like @titsonritz said….. there are a ton of knock off/fakes out there so be careful.
I bought one already. $382 total is what I paid for the RM02-C from Optics Planted. Great price for new and I know it's a real Trijicon. Just shows that if you search around long enough you can find what you want at a price you're willing to pay.

That's why I wasn't willing to buy from Ebabe, Amazonia, Gun Bonker, or the likes. I've heard of people paying full price and great discounted for almost passable fakes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top