JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Independence
State
Oregon
Hello everyone and thank you in advance. We are looking for some trap loads (12 ga) so the high school trap team can shoot this year. We are not expecting things for free and willing to pay. Hopefully at a reasonable price so they kids can continue with the shooting sports program. If you have shotshells please let me know. Thank you

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I know that they got 30 boxes, and we're trying get some more. I'll check with the main coach tonight and get back to you. Thank you so much

I know that they got 30 boxes, and we're trying get some more. I'll check with the main coach tonight and get back to you. Thank you so much
Pm sent. I don't have any extra personally but if it's available online I can buy some and send it there for you guys. Happy to donate to a good cause.

Does anybody know of online retailers that have trap loads in stock? I guess I assumed trap loads would be plentiful but even those seem to be gone in this crazy panic buying. Anyway, if anybody knows of an online place let me know cuz I would like to donate some to this. Thx!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.