JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Like the title says im looking to pickup some 147gr 9mm ammo. Prefer standard pressure so that it likely stays subsonic.
Would prefer HST but open to any 147gr.
Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hmmmm...interesting....

Screenshot_20231226-121300_Photo Editor.jpg

Screenshot_20231217-150203_Instagram.jpg

@oremike , we need to quit making ammo...us smaller manufacturers have too much potential for putting out a subpar product.
Not saying its bad ammo, but there's no reason for me to go with some company I have never heard of over a long time proven round like federal HST's for cheaper than you are selling it.

Theres really no need get all up in arms over a person's preference. You don't need to post group sizes on my classified post to prove a point about the ammo your pushing. I'm sure it will shoot just fine

Last Edited:
Not saying its bad ammo, but there's no reason for me to go with some company I have never heard of over a long time proven round like federal HST's for cheaper than those loadings.

Theres really no need get all up in arms over a person's preference. You don't need to post group sizes on my classified post to prove a point about the ammo your pushing. I'm sure it will shoot just fine
Not about your choice of where to purchase, I always respect that with everyone. People need to make decisions on what's best for them.

Don't bring up the potential lack of quality in smaller companies unless you know what QC procedures are being done.

Not about your choice of where to purchase, I always respect that with everyone. People need to make decisions on what's best for them.

Don't bring up the potential lack of quality in smaller companies unless you know what QC procedures are being done.
Your right I should look up QC procedures on all small ammo manufacturers before I state that I've been burned by a couple small ammo manufacturers.

Unfortunately smaller companies can't compete with large companies in many ways...one way is machinery.

While large companies are machine intensive, smaller companies are labor intensive...can't afford the automated QC check type stuff, so it falls on other means. Also being labor intensive means having to pay warm bodies...which in turn adds to the overall price per round of ammo.

Every round we make are checked with SAAMI spec chamber gauges, to ensure they are proper size and will chamber.

As for the actual machines...they are only as good as the operator who pays attention to setting them up and monitoring them as they run...this pertains to both large and small companies.

Our automated machines have safety fail checks, but everything is prone to failure...again falls on the operator...even in the large companies.

I'm out of your thread...I'll always advocate for small companies, it's what make the world go 'round...but do inquire as to their QC procedures, the lack of some of the most basic procedures gives some of us a bad look.

Be well...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.