JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What caliber hunting rifle are you looking for? Or I should ask what do you plan on hunting? I have a few rifles I may be interested in trading you. Could you pm me some pics of your pistol please?

What caliber hunting rifle are you looking for? Or I should ask what do you plan on hunting? I have a few rifles I may be interested in trading you. Could you pm me some pics of your pistol please?
308 30.06 7mm 300win hunting elk or deer nit really set on any specific caliber

I have a mid-60's Remington 700 BDL in 30-06 with Leupold rings and I could put a 2X7 wide angel Redfield on it. All of it old school but still does the job. I am in Lebanon but I'm sure we could meet part way around Salem maybe. Louie 541-401-1063 I don't text.

The remington sounds like a decent deal man, as long as its in good shape. Thats a fine firearm for sure. I asked about caliber because I have a zytel stocked ruger m77 stainless in 243 with a japan made tasco 3-9. The scope is a tasco but the japanese models were the best they've ever made and its very very clear. Could you send me some pics of your Springfield please?

I have a Howa 1500 in 308 with the Kryptec dip on it. Has a 20" bull barrel, hogue all weather stock, 5 round detachable mag, and primary arms 4-16x SFP scope. PM if interested. Stock internet photo below but mine is the same with different (better) scope.
Howa 1500.jpeg

**Edit for link
Howa Hogue Kryptek Full Dip Rifle – Legacy Sports International

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.