JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Kimber
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have here a nice kimber 1911 with about 600 rds through it (just past the break in period)
Comes with 2 mec gar 8 rd mags and the original carry case. Has very slight blemishing on slide from previous owner but it's not noticeable unless held in the perfect angle of a light. This is the gun carried by LAPD swat as well if that means anything to you.

Sad to see this one go it shoots amazing. My duck gun took a bubblegum this last season and that is a priority for me. Looking for a semi auto 12 gauge preferably weather proof and must take at least 3" shells and have an interchangeable choke. Willing to possibly entertain other trades so just shoot me a message worst I can say is no. Trades plus cash fine as wel let's work something out.

$900 obo

Meet at cut above pawn in aloha for transfer

IMG_7574.jpeg IMG_7575.jpeg IMG_7576.jpeg IMG_7577.jpeg IMG_7578.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.