JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good idea but I found the execution to be so-so. I'd like to know the details behind the ratings, most were pretty sketchy. I'd also like to see more focus on the gun related political/legislative activity of these businesses and less emphasis on reaction to open carry (I'm more of a CC kind of guy).

Good idea but I found the execution to be so-so. I'd like to know the details behind the ratings, most were pretty sketchy. I'd also like to see more focus on the gun related political/legislative activity of these businesses and less emphasis on reaction to open carry (I'm more of a CC kind of guy).
I hear ya. One restaurant was rated +1 because they sang happy birthday at a party. What is the relevance to the 2nd?

That is a completely worthless web site. with no details you have no idea what the rating system is based on.

They rate the Oregon Hotel in McMinnville higher then Wholesale Sports in Salem Yet the Hotel Oregon is owned by the McMenamins a company staffed by more hippy tree hugger types then any other I have ever been in (and I have been in over 50 McMenamins since one of my wives weird hobbies is to have a meal in everyone of their places) And their rating is higher then a business that sells handguns and ammo? Specifically for concealed carry????

That is a completely worthless web site. with no details you have no idea what the rating system is based on.

They rate the Oregon Hotel in McMinnville higher then Wholesale Sports in Salem Yet the Hotel Oregon is owned by the McMenamins a company staffed by more hippy tree hugger types then any other I have ever been in (and I have been in over 50 McMenamins since one of my wives weird hobbies is to have a meal in everyone of their places) And their rating is higher then a business that sells handguns and ammo? Specifically for concealed carry????

The only signs I've seen at a Wholesale Sports regarding concealed carry were advertising classes in the store.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top