Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB WA WANT TO BUY: Ruger Charger Pistol

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by flash2pablo, Dec 10, 2015.

1. flash2pablo

flash2pablo PNW Member

Looking to buy a Ruger Charger pistol locally before I order one online next week. Let me know if you have one and what you are asking.

Located in Vancouver, WA.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  2. broncman

broncman E. of Portland yet to close! Quality Control!

So which one? There are 6 new standard models, 2 exclusive then the originals.

3. flash2pablo

flash2pablo PNW Member

I would prefer one with threaded barrel. Stock color is not important.

4. broncman

broncman E. of Portland yet to close! Quality Control!

That is why I got the takedown version when it first came out. Can I say you won't be disappointed. Why are you or would you order one online? I see them at Sportsmans Warehouse, Cabela's and am sure Keith's has a few also. Heck would even try Rapid Fire in Sandy as I am sure he has them also. Would save the FFL fees from having one shipped.
    I put on a BX Trigger group, power custom extra power recoil spring and polished guide rod, a recoil buffer and a Bushnell TRS-25 red dot. It is real accurate, fun and darn quiet with my Axiom suppressor mounted.:)

5. Lightning

Lightning Pasco Member

Might be helpful if you posted what your locale is. I have one I would sell but PNW is a large area.
    :)

6. flash2pablo

flash2pablo PNW Member

Updated with my location. Best possibility would be to meet at my FFL dealer here in Vancouver to complete the sale.