JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well like I said last night I like my 300blk out because I built it or put it together from nothing but parts but I also like my Arma lite that I bought but I did make lots of changes to it upgrade 's if that's what you want to call it Mag pul stuff and a barrel change and 15 inch forend drop in trigger so on so on basically the only thing that is still arma lite is the lower LOL

I thought about going with a low profile gas block and 15" hand guard and get rid of the front sight but I like the traditional look of my Sport maybe on the build I will get more custom.

I thought about going with a low profile gas block and 15" hand guard and get rid of the front sight but I like the traditional look of my Sport maybe on the build I will get more custom.
I would keep that gun like you got it if you can hit what you aim at keep it I HAVE COME FULL CIRCLE lol now I'm back to building a lite battle RIFLE KINDA like the one I started with no red dot just site's waiting on my lower IMAG0964.jpg

I just picked up a Noveske lower so I can finally make my SPR have matching upper/lower/barrel. It will be pretty much all Noveske besides the LPK, the Geissele trigger, the BCG and the optic. Close enough.

I'm going to take the lower that's on it now and...well...build another AR. :D

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR