JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This guy had one last week when I was there.

Rapid Fire Arms LLC

(503) 482-6881 39110 SE Proctor Blvd ste B Sandy Or 97055. Rapid Fire Arms
Hours: M-F: 10-6 Sat:9-5 Sun: 11-3

I went ahead and bought my PPS (9MM) online. I got a relatively good price that assured me it was a newer build. Seemed better deals were out there, but the units were NOT new, and thus, may have had the older issues as a result.

I just got my PPS yesterday and its a great looking gun! Very slim and fits wonderfully in my hand with the larger back-strap. --- that surprised me. I thought it might have been too big. But definitely couldn't get away with the smaller insert.

Good luck with your purchase. :cool:

Where did you find one? I have been looking for a while.

I went ahead and bought my PPS (9MM) online. I got a relatively good price that assured me it was a newer build. Seemed better deals were out there, but the units were NOT new, and thus, may have had the older issues as a result.

I just got my PPS yesterday and its a great looking gun! Very slim and fits wonderfully in my hand with the larger back-strap. --- that surprised me. I thought it might have been too big. But definitely couldn't get away with the smaller insert.

Good luck with your purchase. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads