JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wood Village walmart has the deals... Brass 223/5.56 to be had at 24¢/Rd and 9mm at 15¢/rd

You won't catch me shopping there again any time soon, but I'll take advantage of the deal. Hopefully they're not making much money on it at the price.
Good info. I'm going to pass cuz I don't want any more Walmart after the two visits today. But I'm glad some stores have it at that price.

Not worth the trip imo.

Went to 2 Portland Walmart's and only slight discount. 17 cents per round for 115gr 9mm brass case and 15 cents for 115 grain aluminum. This is the same price as bimart sale price. Right now bimart has blazer brass 115gr for 0.17 per round.

I did not check other calibers in detail but looked like normal sale prices to me from what I saw.

One store had them at same price but marked "clearance" for last couple weeks. This morning they removed the clearance tags and kept at same price. All they did is change the label from clearance to normal price. Price stayed the same.

Federal brass is not 15 cents per round in Pdx. Aluminum yes brass no. I had both stores scan (after a ridiculously long wait of course trying to track someone down).
Federal brass is $.15 cents a round at Walmart for 115gr FMJ with brass case in 100rnd boxes. Edit: If you can find it. Happy Valley store shows some inventory as of this minute.

Last Edited:
Anyone have an academy sports in your area? Black Friday federal 9mm black pack is 13 cpr but starts nov 26.
View attachment 632909
Anyone have an academy sports in your area? Black Friday federal 9mm black pack is 13 cpr but starts nov 26.
View attachment 632909
Do you have link for the rebate, I don't see it listed on Federal website?

Edit: looks like rebate doesn't start until Nov 26th, not sure if it is only going to be on black pack ammo.

Portland Walmart started the clearance yesterday. Almost all 9mm is gone. 380ACP was still there for $0.15 a round Winchester. I saw 38 and 357 as well but can't recall the pricing.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top