JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heads up. Walmart is starting to clear out their ammo according to Reddit. Pricing in Seattle were reported to be:

Federal .223 55gr @ $0.245 cpr

Federal brass 115gr 9mm @ $0.15 cpr

Other calibers may also be on sale.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Heads up. Walmart is starting to clear out their ammo according to Reddit. Pricing in Seattle were reported to be:

Federal .223 55gr @ $0.245 cpr

Federal brass 115gr 9mm @ $0.15 cpr

Other calibers may also be on sale.
Most stores will be marking it down more today. They do there price changes on Wednesday's. They are getting rid of all pistol, 223/556 and 300blk

Why would you shop at Walmart? Might as well grab your husbands and your Starbucks carmel machiattos and go shop at Dick's

I agree. I don't shop at Walmart. But I know there are a few people who do because of financial reasons or other reasons (eg, the only big box close by, etc.)

Last Edited:
Not worth the trip imo.

Went to 2 Portland Walmart's and only slight discount. 17 cents per round for 115gr 9mm brass case and 15 cents for 115 grain aluminum. This is the same price as bimart sale price. Right now bimart has blazer brass 115gr for 0.17 per round.

I did not check other calibers in detail but looked like normal sale prices to me from what I saw.

One store had them at same price but marked "clearance" for last couple weeks. This morning they removed the clearance tags and kept at same price. All they did is change the label from clearance to normal price. Price stayed the same.

Federal brass is not 15 cents per round in Pdx. Aluminum yes brass no. I had both stores scan (after a ridiculously long wait of course trying to track someone down).

Last Edited:
No prob. Trip was a good reminder of why I dislike Walmart ha ha. Store #1 couldn't find right person who "was outside", eventually found someone with keys after about 3 people. Store #2 lady "was on her break", couldn't find person she gave keys to, department manager then couldn't help, finally a lady from floral came over all mad that I had interrupted her. :(

Last Edited:
Had an apt next to walmart. Stopped in, sadly no great sales that I saw. Nothing that atood out anyway.

I agree about not supporting Walmart on a regular basis.. but as a firearm enthusiast and consumer, I want the best price possible on ammo I buy.
Bimart regularly runs sales.. I dont at all agree with their 21+ policy but I shop there regularly because of the prices.
If Walmart wants to clear house at a loss, that is my gain. Ill happily save money on ammo I intend to buy anyway because they are choosing to ignorantly virtue signal.

I checked a couple days ago. Prices were lowered marginally, maybe 5-10%. I didn't buy any ammo.

I was hoping for blowout pricing. Many years ago, I was in a Kmart one day and noticed blowout ammo prices on clearance. IIRC I bought up dozens of boxes of .3006 hunting ammo, @ $3 per box. Something like 75% or 90% off. Now that's a clearance sale!

I checked a couple days ago. Prices were lowered marginally, maybe 5-10%. I didn't buy any ammo.

I was hoping for blowout pricing. Many years ago, I was in a Kmart one day and noticed blowout ammo prices on clearance. IIRC I bought up dozens of boxes of .3006 hunting ammo, @ $3 per box. Something like 75% or 90% off. Now that's a clearance sale!
Thats what I was hoping for. Id happily take it off their hands for that price.

Maybe I missed something. Is this a corporate decision? A decision to dump arms and ammo like frantic Fred Myers did in the wake of the Parkland FL shooting?
less than one month after this idiot scared everyone in a Walmart. And after previous shootings of course described in the article. Walmart wouldn't sell ammo to him cuz he was under 21. He went on social media and said he could open carry in Walmart. He sure got his revenge on Walmart all right :mad: way to show them buddy. Idiot. :(

Last Edited:
Wood Village walmart has the deals... Brass 223/5.56 to be had at 24¢/Rd and 9mm at 15¢/rd

You won't catch me shopping there again any time soon, but I'll take advantage of the deal. Hopefully they're not making much money on it at the price.

Anyone have an academy sports in your area? Black Friday federal 9mm black pack is 13 cpr but starts nov 26.
89F9C082-945D-450E-A800-D045D3D1324D.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top