JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Asking $10,000 OBO for the complete vault.
This is ultimate walk in gun vault! It's is a complete Mosler Class 1 UL rated modular vault room consisting of a vault door and modular panels. This vault is currently in storage at our location in Oregon and has been disassembled and is ready for shipping to your location. We can assist with assembly knowledge and can put you in touch with an assembler if need be. Panels were marked and photographed prior to disassembly.

Exterior dimensions are approximately 108" x 144" x 107" high for the main vault. The door extends another 12 inches past the main vault. Vault wall panels are 5" thick and provide the same protection as 12" reinforced concrete.

00101_9DyMNDixo4B_1200x900.jpg

00k0k_eNhGsLak7IN_1200x900.jpg

00s0s_8NC9EFeJAWq_1200x900.jpg

IMG_4153_m.jpg

The vault is of modular construction made up of a series of panels that are stitch welded together on location, allowing (assuming good enough access) the ability to assemble it inside of an existing structure if need be. It can be assembled by two persons with mechanical aptitude, a welder and a small fork lift or large Bobcat or other appropriate lifting devices in about a day and a half.

Protection level Class 1 in a vault, is the same as an Underwriters Laborities (UL) rated TRTL-30x6 burglary safe. The vault also has a 1 hour fire rating.

UL TRTL-30x6 Performance Requirements:
The body and door successfully resist entry* for a net working time of 30 minutes when attacked with common hand tools, picking tools, mechanical or portable electric tools, grinding points, carbide drills and pressure applying devices or mechanisms, abrasive cutting wheels, power saws and cutting torch.

* Entry means for: Opening the door or making a 6 square inch opening entirely through the body, door or front face

By comparison your average gun safe is UL listed (if at all) as a Residential Security Container (RSC), having a resistance rating of only 5mins.

Photos show vault prior to being removed from a bank

Please contact us and we can advise you on the installation requirements.

Wasn't there one of these for sale here that was in the Seattle area?

I can't handle this right now, but when I retire in a couple of years I probably can - the plan being to buy land and build a new home. At that point I want to put something like this one the ground floor of an earth bermed ICF home.

So question: do you get vaults like this from time to time as a matter of course in your business?

Wasn't there one of these for sale here that was in the Seattle area?

I can't handle this right now, but when I retire in a couple of years I probably can - the plan being to buy land and build a new home. At that point I want to put something like this one the ground floor of an earth bermed ICF home.

So question: do you get vaults like this from time to time as a matter of course in your business?

Sorry Heretic, just seeing your post know. The biggest problem is finding them locally in a location where access allows the entire vault to be removed. Shipping costs kill you on these things due to them taking up an entire truck 48ft trailer bed., so finding one close to your location is the trick.
If you're prepared to do a lot of trips, all the components can easily be moved with a 5000lb trailer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top