JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That could be easier to believe if it was farther down the road from the law suit.
And as they stated it is the most popular semi auto rifle in America.

They sold AR's?

Must have been the most stripped down cheapest versions of the lowest models out there. Were they spray painted black?

They sold AR's?

Must have been the most stripped down cheapest versions of the lowest models out there. Were they spray painted black?

Actually nope; there WERE SW MP-15s, DPMS, Colts and Bushmasters.... ranging from $630 to $1200ish.... I heard reports that they did this two to three weeks ago (deep discounting) and that they sold the ARs out within days of cutting prices down to $250-500ish, I BET you that the ARs that WERE in Oregon Wal-Marts (Lebanon is one that did have ARs) are going to end up at MSRP or so at the local pawn shops or gun shows ;)

For reals. On-line shopping's where it's at! :confused:
The buggy whip selection is da bomb.

If you can find me a $300 complete AR with Lower, sure! :D I'd like to find one!

I boycotted Walmart years ago, just like McDonalds and most other corporate monsters. I don't care how low their prices are.

They don't want to sell ARs, to hell with them. America shouldn't be supporting those the greedy anyway.

I try as much as possible to support local business and not give my hard earned dollars to corporations whose execs and upper management make six figures, even millions off exploitative overseas labor (wonder where American jobs went?) while they pay their employees low wages.

Wish all Americans would do the same.

Wal Mart in Wood Village actually had Sig M4's in stock a while back - they've had some interesting guns come through. My wife works for Wal Mart, and I don't think I've ever seen an AR-15 in their case, ever. I think it's a store by store thing - and it's quite possible that AR's weren't selling great at Wal Mart. I mean, a lot of people probably don't even know Wal Mart sells guns.

I can see Remington and Mossberg being their two largest selling brands. Always see Remmy 700's, Mossberg shotguns, and the odd Marlin in their cases in every store.

I was glad that WM still had .223 when no one else did a few months ago (during all the political sabre rattling over 5.56). I'm hoping they'll start stocking various brands .22lr regularly now that we're finally seeing some signs of life in that arena.

Regarding WM's abusively oppressed employees, I've not seen a gun to anyone's head in there yet. Really, at that wage, does customer service generally blow dog there? You bet. Just like Target and dozens of other retail barns in all genres.

I selectively shop them all if they carry some of the GDP I use (toothpaste, skivvies, coffee, boat stuff, guns, ammo, and a decent beer selection).

Come on, you haven't noticed how soft the AR market is? Everything AR related is dirt cheap. That's because post SH a million companies were pumping out parts to try to keep up demand. Demand has slowed and the market is flooded.

Stock up on things you need because I am guessing in about a year it's going to be swinging the other way

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top