JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a couple extra chairs behind my table if anyone wants to hang out for a bit.

I'm working alone this show so there is plenty of room.

They opened up 3 other rooms off the main hall because there were too many vendors.

I'm in the center room. I have 3 tables against a wall.

Hopefully the prices will be decent and it's not a bunch of folks trying to unload stuff that they bought too much of earlier in the year. :s0155:

Did they give you any sort of "map" of the facilities??

Hopefully the prices will be decent and it's not a bunch of folks trying to unload stuff that they bought too much of earlier in the year. :s0155:

Did they give you any sort of "map" of the facilities??
No map, but I did notice a lot of cool stuff from the other vendors at setup.

Lots of collectible stuff.

I think the people at the membership counter have a map. That's how I found my tables.

This is a HUGE show..........

I have a couple extra chairs behind my table if anyone wants to hang out for a bit.

I'm working alone this show so there is plenty of room.

They opened up 3 other rooms off the main hall because there were too many vendors.

I'm in the center room. I have 3 tables against a wall.

I might take you up on that offer. See you there.

Make sure to stop by Coctailer's table if you go - he's got some good stuff. He's back in the "hobby house" part of the building.

Show was pretty good - not as crowded as I expected, but that might be a result of them opening new space for tables. Ammo seems to be falling in price & becoming more available.

Military vehicle folks brought their rigs; lots of good display tables; "old west gunfight" out next to the building - what more could you want?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top