JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, a year in advance? Unfortunately we don't have the funds to attend this show, even if we did have a table, but if that's true then I'd like to book a wall table for next year.

Coctailer, talk to the show office. 425-255-8410. I really doubt that there will be any tables left. The "Big" show is usually booked a year in advance. Roy and I have some tables, but really can't spare any. If someone cancells, they might be able to get you in. Try calling anyway, you never know. JC and Mike D set up there before. They might know someone who has tables.
That really is an awesome show. We spend the weekend, and go out for steaks and drinks. Hope to see you there!!!

Talked to Arlene today. Still no cancellations.

They won't do it that way. If a member's tables become available, they will go to the next on the waiting list.

Jerry Lee (SKS Parts) offered to give me a couple of his tables, but WAC said that is against the rules for him to sub them out.

Dude, no way! I've seen people sub-let their tables before. I thought you were on. Roy told me that Jerry was going to give you a couple tables. I thought we were good to go.
I guess WAC knows their rules better than I do.

I'll be there early Saturday - not sure why as I'm not really in the market for anything. Still fun to go.

When I checked last year, I was told that we'd need to get WAC Board approval for a NWFA table since we'd be handing things out. It didn't sound like it would be difficult to get this, but it did require a written request to the Board in advance of their meeting. I think this is their way of keeping some of the more..."unusual" folks away from the show.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top