JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone planning to attend the "big" WAC show in Puyallup this month? How about the vendors here, are any of you going to have a presence at the show? :s0155:

The October show is supposed to be the "biggie" of the year so I am going to try and make this one. I've got a few "wish list" items I am going to try and pick up if I can find some deals.

Coctailer, talk to the show office. 425-255-8410. I really doubt that there will be any tables left. The "Big" show is usually booked a year in advance. Roy and I have some tables, but really can't spare any. If someone cancells, they might be able to get you in. Try calling anyway, you never know. JC and Mike D set up there before. They might know someone who has tables.
That really is an awesome show. We spend the weekend, and go out for steaks and drinks. Hope to see you there!!!

Coctailer, talk to the show office. 425-255-8410. I really doubt that there will be any tables left. The "Big" show is usually booked a year in advance. Roy and I have some tables, but really can't spare any. If someone cancells, they might be able to get you in. Try calling anyway, you never know. JC and Mike D set up there before. They might know someone who has tables.
That really is an awesome show. We spend the weekend, and go out for steaks and drinks. Hope to see you there!!!

I left a message. The person that reserves the tables had already left.

If you talk to anyone in charge, I could use 3 tables. It would be cool if I could get some by you guys.

I like steaks and drinks also.:s0114::s0114:

Right on. Her name is Arlene. I can try calling. I don't pull any real weight, compared to the other vendors that have been there for 20 to 30 years. But I can ask. I've e-mailed a reservation before to [email protected] Maybe this helps.... ????

I was thinking about going. I'd like to trade a Marlin I have for something else (whatever catches my fancy). I guess I'll have to see about actually becoming a member...It's kinda spendy when I only go twice a year or so. :(

How are the ones in Monroe normally? I was planning on attending the one first weekend in November because I need to buy another gun safe. I'd love to go to the one on the 23rd, but not going to be able to attend due to other commitments.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top