JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a couple extra chairs behind my table if anyone wants to hang out for a bit.

I'm working alone this show so there is plenty of room.

They opened up 3 other rooms off the main hall because there were too many vendors.

I'm in the center room. I have 3 tables against a wall.

Hopefully the prices will be decent and it's not a bunch of folks trying to unload stuff that they bought too much of earlier in the year. :s0155:

Did they give you any sort of "map" of the facilities??

Hopefully the prices will be decent and it's not a bunch of folks trying to unload stuff that they bought too much of earlier in the year. :s0155:

Did they give you any sort of "map" of the facilities??
No map, but I did notice a lot of cool stuff from the other vendors at setup.

Lots of collectible stuff.

I think the people at the membership counter have a map. That's how I found my tables.

This is a HUGE show..........

I have a couple extra chairs behind my table if anyone wants to hang out for a bit.

I'm working alone this show so there is plenty of room.

They opened up 3 other rooms off the main hall because there were too many vendors.

I'm in the center room. I have 3 tables against a wall.

I might take you up on that offer. See you there.

Make sure to stop by Coctailer's table if you go - he's got some good stuff. He's back in the "hobby house" part of the building.

Show was pretty good - not as crowded as I expected, but that might be a result of them opening new space for tables. Ammo seems to be falling in price & becoming more available.

Military vehicle folks brought their rigs; lots of good display tables; "old west gunfight" out next to the building - what more could you want?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top