JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
City
Rock Creek
State
Oregon
Cleaning up my closet - not even sure I'll be fishing in Oregon this year or the next what with ODFW's licensing stupidity. I'm keeping a handful of my most useful and favored rods.

I am willing to ship - if the buyer pays actual shipping costs. Shipping fly rods is not cheap - I shipped a rod to Texas a while back via USPS Priority mail (so I could track it) and it cost $26.00 - keep that in mind. I'm willing to meet people who are out of the Portland area at a reasonable locale, but I won't, for example, drive to Eugene to meet a buyer from Roseburg.

Up for grabs right now:

Cabela's CGR 7/8 - this is one of their second run rods with the matte finish reel seat and the dark olive colored blank. Comes with the rod tube. Cork shows the love. This is one of my favorite rods - but I love my Penn carbon 7 weight just a bit more. Retail price on these is $69.99 - asking $40 + actual shipping

Cabela's Prime 5 weight - this 7'6" one piece is a lovely slow action rod - translucent light olive colored blank, small guides. These retailed for $150.00 originally, now they are out of production and discontinued. Asking $75 + actual shipping but a local buyer would be best - a one piece over size fly rod is not going to be cheap to ship!

Aventik 11' 5 piece 3 weight - this was billed as a Czech nymphing rod, but as a bonus they did a trout spey handle, so it has a truncated lower grip (or long fighting butt) with a double locking ring reel seat, and a 1.5x long handle. This is a crisp, fun rod to fish. It works well as both a Czech nymphing rod and trout spey. It will cast a 20' monofilament leader by itself, but also works well fishing a DT6 floater as a long belly spey line, or a 175 grain Commando head setup. Comes with sock and tube. Retailed for $125 - asking $80 + actual shipping

Text 5O3 858 O547 or hit me up via PM.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top