JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Organized anti-freedom groups are winning... While we freedom lovers cannot agree on anything...o_Oo_Oo_O

"As you know, for the past seven years, the Alliance has been leading the charge to prevent gun violence in Washington state. Right now, we are in Olympia advocating for a bold legislative agenda that includes restricting access to high-capacity magazines, requiring background checks for ammunition sales, limiting firearms in places where our kids play and learn, and more.

This important work would not be possible without generous supporters like you. Please help fund all that we have planned for 2020 by joining us at our signature fundraising event of the year.

RSVP NOW

This year's luncheon -- A Tale of Two Washingtons -- will take place on March 30 at the Westin in Seattle. More than 1,000 gun violence prevention advocates, survivors, elected officials, and partners will come together to celebrate all our recent successes in Washington state and demand leaders in Washington, DC follow our lead. This is a free event, but a donation will be requested as part of the program.

We are excited to welcome Manuel Oliver, who lost his son Joaquin in the Parkland shooting two years ago this week. Manuel has channeled his grief and anger into art activism and has played a crucial role in our movement. More speakers will be announced soon.

If you would like to be a table captain, I would be happy to send you a table captain kit to help recruit guests for your table. And if you would just like to attend, simply RSVP here: gunresponsibility.org/luncheon

I hope to see you there! Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Shelby
[email protected]
206.328.2969"

By the time March 30 rolls around, my guess is that there won't be too many public gatherings ongoing due to concerns about corona virus. If there are public gatherings, expect to see participants decked out with masks and goggles.

Of course, it could be fun to get a table at their shindig and ask a lot of tough questions to their speakers.

Of course, it could be fun to get a table at their shindig and ask a lot of tough questions to their speakers.

While wearing a coronavirus mask?
Or, perhaps while a group of homeless people come looking for their "free buffet", as stated on their flyers they received from social justice activist the day before?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top