JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This quote just made me shake my head at how far our country has fallen. Mister, it's nothing against you personally, it just blows me away that you would be OK with this kind of thing by ANYONE for something like politics. They weren't on a battlefield or trying to stop a terrorist. They were our supposedly "responsible and ethical" elected representatives that are charged with trying to safeguard our freedoms and uphold and defend the Constitution.

Honestly, how could anyone, regardless of political affiliation, think the best way to conduct yourself is to look for every way possible to cheat the political system? There are flaws in any system and some will always find ways to cheat the system but, those people should not be celebrated or tolerated. They should be punished or at the very least scorned for not doing what would be ethically right. I hope people in Mr. Frockt's district vote him out of office in favor of someone who still represents their political views and also has some sense of morality.

if its within the rules its not cheating......

brilliant politics = unethical politics depending on where you sit on the issue

too many people get caught up in the tactics and miss the overall strategy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews