JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpeg I have a 2003 VW Passat for sale. Original owner. 156k. 5-spd manual. Runs nice. Price reduced. Now $2,200 OBO. Willing to accept partial trades for guns and / or reloading goodies. .260 Rem, 6.5 Creedmore, Dillon 650/1050, real safe, etc.

Last Edited:
The 1.8L Turbo has lots of power. The turbo kicks in just past 2,000rpm, and gives the car the get-up-and-go that you'ed expect. The 4 cyl gets much better gas milage than the 6 cyl. I averaged 28-30mpg.

My wife bought a new rig, so this one is now extra. Don't need three vehicles. I'd like to sell this one soon. I don't like parking mine on the street.

Not sure if I have this priced too high? I will take firearms, reloading items, and possibly other trades, as I know cash is tight for many folks.

I'm going to take it into the dealer for a once over this weekend. I'll probably have them remove that silly plastic skid plate, as none of the oil change places seem to know how to drop it and reinstall after an oil change. I'll keep it in case someone wants it. Just wanting to make sure whoever buys it is ready to go right from my driveway.

-Matthew

Still need to find a new home for this critter. Will end up trading it in for nothing, if I don't get any bites.

Happy New Year!

Yes. The thermostat had to be replaced one Summer. They ended up replacing the thermostat, the water pump (*they broke it, and paid for it) and timing belt, etc. I guess you have to remove the whole front bumper to replace the water pump. So I had them do a few other things while they had the bumper off. :confused:

* they dropped a nut or something in there when they replaced the thermostat.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top