JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$499
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
Here is a very nice old deer rifle made from a Remington 03-A3 Rifle, most likely made originally for the World Wars. Like so many old military rifles this one was re-purposed for sporting and hunting after it was put out to pasture. Wood is pretty good, but has some standard use marks, but no deep gouges or unsightly scratches. Finish is going away on some parts such as the trigger guard and lower magazine retention plate. Includes old school Weaver K4 Scope. $499Best bet is to contact me for more pics and I can post more or send them to you. This rifle is on consignment at Precision Combat Arms in Spokane WA and as such can be shipped to your favorite local FFL. Buyer pays shipping and any sales tax applicable Please realize all guns must be transferred through an FFL from Washington, just because your state has very lax rules about buying firearms, don't think I can just ship to your door.

IMG_4468.jpeg IMG_4469.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service