JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine got delivered yesterday and got to take it home too! It comes with a nice hard plastic case for transport as well, was a nice surprise. Will shoot it later today to test for function and fun factor.
CDAE03C2-10D2-485A-9D42-C3FDA6A68CFC.jpeg

Anyone know where to get a VG094? I can't find any online anywhere.
Prob not in a thread alerting people about great deal on a VRF14, what is the difference though, I might have to look into one. BTW, I was able to shoot my VFR14 yesterday for the first time and it cycled with 1550fps shells but jammed 1290fps stuff. Will give it a few hundred rounds break in before fearing it though. Good luck with your hunt @2003emu

Prob not in a thread alerting people about great deal on a VRF14, what is the difference though, I might have to look into one. BTW, I was able to shoot my VFR14 yesterday for the first time and it cycled with 1550fps shells but jammed 1290fps stuff. Will give it a few hundred rounds break in before fearing it though. Good luck with your hunt @2003emu
The VG094 is part of the brace you can add on the VFR14. I have the folding adapter already (VG076).

Screenshot_20230103-022038_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230103-022058_Chrome.jpg

No worries. I takeout a .50 Beowulf shorty sometimes after a mag or two, its time to switch up. Lol. This build would probably be used similarly. I just can't seem to source the last part (VG094) of the build.

If I do find a source, I will post it. I'm sure others are looking for it also.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top