JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Lol myself and a buddy just ordered these. Now I hope they get to us in time. My LGS informed us there is a 9000 plus background Que. They are only selling , no private transfers as they are getting denied. My tracking says next thursday, hell of a deal for the 9rd and 19rd monstrosity🤣. Love that it's not a pistol not a shotgun....just a firearm.

Lol myself and a buddy just ordered these. Now I hope they get to us in time. My LGS informed us there is a 9000 plus background Que. They are only selling , no private transfers as they are getting denied. My tracking says next thursday, hell of a deal for the 9rd and 19rd monstrosity🤣. Love that it's not a pistol not a shotgun....just a firearm.
Ordered mine with some extra mags on Tuesday. Mags have shipped, VRF14 has not been marked shipped as of this eve.

That is a great price? I bought mine about 3 months ago for $100 more! I bought the 9 round mags, couldn't imagine how awkward a 19 roundf magazine hanging off the bottom would be.

Enjoy

EB6B2114-8A0B-4D0C-AB29-981BAA519600.jpeg 022C6A2F-C186-487B-B0EF-EBC72B8F4316.jpeg

Didn't know this thing even existed so I ordered one. Plus they have 9 round mags at $9.99 each, had to get some of those too. I wonder if this will hurt worse than my 500 Magnum?
Can you put a folding stock on that?

Similar size factor and same price as Saiga 12 clones but probably less weight. But if no ability to add a folding stock that's a no go for me. Lynx 12 clone Fe ($308).

D5ADEFCA-C297-4061-BB86-611C8783FCCF.jpeg

Can you put a folding stock on that?

Similar size factor and same price as Saiga 12 clones but probably less weight. But if no ability to add a folding stock that's a no go for me.

No. There is no attachment point for a stock. This is classified as an Other. To put any kind of stock would change the classification to an SBS and would require a tax stamp ($200)

No. There is no attachment point for a stock. This is classified as an Other. To put any kind of stock would change the classification to an SBS and would require a tax stamp ($200)
Darn, would like to add some more semi auto small size shotguns to the stable (if they are reliable) but 12 gauge with no stock is a definite no go for me. Bought 3 of the lynx 12 clones. Emptying a 20 round drum with a muzzle brake on it (removes 70-80% of the recoil) is a riot. Rate of fire shooting semi auto is the same as that $20,000 full auto 12 gauge (can't recall the name. Auto 12 maybe?).

Last Edited:
There are 2 sling attachments fore and aft on it. Have watched vids of people holding it up to use the sights but I don't like dentists enuf to send their next child to college!! Took the sights off and put a laser under the barrel instead. (See pics in #7).

71D60692-A06B-4B36-8DBC-EA640214E941.jpeg D63AF41F-5872-493F-9A85-E9817566EDEC.jpeg

I'm consider a single point sling or a double and use a picatinney sling mount on the top front (lasers on the underside).

No bungees tho

The $100 rebate comes in the form of a $100 credit at an ammo site. The site name eludes me at the moment

The site is www.advancedtactical.com

Last Edited:
There are 2 sling attachments fore and aft on it. Have watched vids of people holding it up to use the sights but I don't like dentists enuf to send their next child to college!! Took the sights off and put a laser under the barrel instead. (See pics in #7).

View attachment 1312601 View attachment 1312602
Laser is a great idea for this setup Imo for the reason you mentioned.

With a stamp you mean.
If you feel inclined🤣 this rides in a gray area not a pistol and not a shotgun and 26" OAL as is. I believe it falls under "other firearm" which is not NFA regulated. But Im not a lawyer. With a folding stock adapter it would remain 26" install a tube and brace should be good. At Least for a month until we find out what ATF decides on braces. Or leave as is.

Last Edited:
The question is — can you add a stock to one of these? Yes you can

But unless you have an form1 stamp to do so you will be in violation of the NFA. You are turning an AOW into an SBS without permission. 5 figure fine and/or jail.
You can roll the dice but the price can be steep (+lawyer fees).

The question is — can you add a stock to one of these? Yes you can

But unless you have an form1 stamp to do so you will be in violation of the NFA. You are turning an AOW into an SBS without permission. 5 figure fine and/or jail.
You can roll the dice but the price can be steep (+lawyer fees).
I may be wrong but this isn't classified as an AOW. It's classified as a "firearm" or "other firearm" which if true you could add a folding adapter with a brace or pistol tube (not a stock) and when folded if it maintains the 26" OAL it should be legal. Pistol brace or tube ok, Rifle stock definitely not.

The following is from manufacturer:
the VRF14 fills a niche in Federal regulations that covers shotguns. Specifically, the Gun Control Act of 1968 defines what a "firearm" is. The National Firearms Act of 1934 defines what a "short-barreled shotgun" is. The VRF14 and other shotguns like it follow the letter of the law for both definitions, in that it is a firearm, but it is not an short-barreled shotgun (SBS). So, no shoulder stock, never had one, and equal to or longer than the minimum overall length as described by the NFA/34. A narrow niche, but a viable one, and thus we have the VRF14.

Per ATF : when a device operating as a stabilizing brace is attached to a firearm via a folding mechanism, Overall length is measured with the brace in the folded position ......

usually most would fall below the 26" rule and you get yourself in trouble. But this VRF is 26.5" as is so with the adapter installed and a brace or tube folded wouldn't it still maintain 26" and be legal.

atf-folded-brace_redacted_page_1.png

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top