VOTE

Reactions
No measures on my ballot this time around.
But I really hate all the school board etc... elections. These are very important positions and there is very little known about a whole lot of folks running for the position. All you see in the voters pamplet is what they want you to see.
IMHO common sense really takes a hit when some of these folks obtain school board seats and ESC directorships...for 4 years!

Reactions
Not my district, but after watching the endless stream of commercials dealing with the PDX bond, I can't help but wonder who allowed those buildings to get in that condition??. Peeling paint and falling tiles can be dealt with with proper periodical maintenance, asbestos abatement should be addressed when asbestos is discovered. Leaky roofs are repairable. My wife and I use an apartment in Paris near a school which is over 350 years old. If the schools can't maintain the buildings they have, where is the sense in dumping good money after bad???

Reactions
  • Howdy Y'all
  • Coast Guard
  • National Rifle Association
Not my district, but after watching the endless stream of commercials dealing with the PDX bond, I can't help but wonder who allowed those buildings to get in that condition??. Peeling paint and falling tiles can be dealt with with proper periodical maintenance, asbestos abatement should be addressed when asbestos is discovered. Leaky roofs are repairable. My wife and I use an apartment in Paris near a school which is over 350 years old. If the schools can't maintain the buildings they have, where is the sense in dumping good money after bad???
Fairly simple explanation; they probably had considered funding for maintenance but it got diverted to various programs and compensation packages. When politicians and special interests look at budgets all they see is a big bucket of money that they feel entitled to (100% of it). The problem of maintaining anything is pushed off because they figure they can just tap the taxpayers whenever they feel like it.

elsie

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom