JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good god, I can't believe you guys are upset by this schlock.
LMAO! Mark Dice ... you know, former Internet scammer ("fa$t ca$h on the net"), rabid homophobe, denier of basic scientific facts, and the author of such classics as:

• The Illuminati: Facts & Fiction (2010)
  • The New World Order: Facts & Fiction (2010)
  • Illuminati in the Music Industry (2013)
  • The Bohemian Grove: Facts & Fiction (2015)
  • The Bilderberg Group: Facts & Fiction (2015)
And that is just a small sampling of the wackdom out of this particular ... individual. :s0140:

I draw lines on people posting obviously set up "news" that pretends to be true.

Seeing as I see anti-vaxxers as the modern versions of Typhoid Mary, I am fine with forced vaccinations for employment. Lots of jobs out there for the taking and the anti's can find one that fits their idea of "freedom from tyranny".
So then you oppose all the MSM news sources on the vax as well, yeah?

LMAO! Mark Dice ... you know, former Internet scammer ("fa$t ca$h on the net"), rabid homophobe, denier of basic scientific facts, and the author of such classics as:

• The Illuminati: Facts & Fiction (2010)
  • The New World Order: Facts & Fiction (2010)
  • Illuminati in the Music Industry (2013)
  • The Bohemian Grove: Facts & Fiction (2015)
  • The Bilderberg Group: Facts & Fiction (2015)
And that is just a small sampling of the wackdom out of this particular ... individual. :s0140:
So, your saying he's more qualified to be POTUS than the current cadaver occupying the spot, cool!

:s0112:

Like I've said COUNTLESS times, "no one has a problem with tyranny, as long as it's THEIR brand of tyranny".

Thoughtless, useful idiots. o_O
We should also stop letting them get public utilities, like water and electricity.

And if there was only some way we could stop them from breathing all of our air.

I mean come on people do your part.🤡🤪

I draw lines on people posting obviously set up "news" that pretends to be true.

Seeing as I see anti-vaxxers as the modern versions of Typhoid Mary, I am fine with forced vaccinations for employment. Lots of jobs out there for the taking and the anti's can find one that fits their idea of "freedom from tyranny".
This isn't news. The title of the video (Mark's title) is kind of click-bait, but what Dice is doing in the video is showing what people will sign up for. It was not a serious effort to enact a new law.

This isn't news. The title of the video (Mark's title) is kind of click-bait, but what Dice is doing in the video is showing what people will sign up for. It was not a serious effort to enact a new law.
What you are seeing here is some who watch something like this, do NOT want to believe its really "this bad", that people would actually support and vote for some law like this. So they just tell themselves it did not happen, was all made up. Then the same people when forced to see some truth of how far down we have gone have that deer in the headlights look on their face. Like how the hell did this happen kind of thing. Blindly follow media and be shocked when they see them lying to them. They have done some polls where a shocking percentage of people really believe that kid on trial shot "people of color". When told the people he shot were white, they do not want to believe it. Show them proof? Their eyes glaze over and they walk off saying its not true. :s0092:
Then they wonder why law makers lie so openly to them and get away with it?:s0054:

20211116_122404.jpg

They can't even get their "mandate" enacted.

To which Biden tells affected businesses to ignore the court order…. Google it up and choose your preferred website, it's on ALL of them.

The utter contempt and disregard "progressives" (aka regressive) have for our system of checks and balances (unless they agree with a ruling) is nothing short of astounding.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top