JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I draw lines on people posting obviously set up "news" that pretends to be true.

Seeing as I see anti-vaxxers as the modern versions of Typhoid Mary, I am fine with forced vaccinations for employment. Lots of jobs out there for the taking and the anti's can find one that fits their idea of "freedom from tyranny".

Where is the set up?

If a random guy is walking down the sidewalk asking people to sign something, of their own free will, with a brief explanation. Where is the set up?

I draw lines on people posting obviously set up "news" that pretends to be true.

Seeing as I see anti-vaxxers as the modern versions of Typhoid Mary, I am fine with forced vaccinations for employment. Lots of jobs out there for the taking and the anti's can find one that fits their idea of "freedom from tyranny".

Maybe you are okay with forced sterilization as well.
How about segregation based on ones belief's.
Maybe we can keep folks rounded up based on their religious doctrines, especially if it intersects with their medical choices and it runs counter intuitive to your own thoughts.

So, like I said, you support forcing vaccinations for employment, but the notion that people support forced vaccinations for voting is too far fetched to be true and must be fake?

They're equally draconian and moronic to me.

Where is the set up?

If a random guy is walking down the sidewalk asking people to sign something, of their own free will, with a brief explanation. Where is the set up?

I believe all the people in the video were actors. Just like most of so-called supporters who are paid to be standing behind politicians when they make speeches.

So, like I said, you support forcing vaccinations for employment, but the notion that people support forced vaccinations for voting is too far fetched to be true and must be fake?

They're equally draconian and moronic to me.
I've never heard an active military member complain about forced medical treatment/vaccination until this politicized virus came along. It was all hunky dorey to be treated for anything prior, present or possible. I've always been required to be vaccinated for everything under the sun whether it be for work or school.

First, its a "man on the street" process that anyone can do.

Second, I'm not anti-vax. If you want the vax then get it. If you got the vax you're protected, right? RIGHT? If you don't feel you need the vax then don't get it.

Third, we're not talking about smallpox, typhoid, or the bubonic plague with a 90% mortality rate, we're talking about a SARS variant with a 99.8% survival rate for people under 80 and with no other extreme co-morbidities, and most who contract it present asymptomatically.

Fourth, then you'd logically be all for mandatory vasectomies for white men after one reaches 35, because overpopulation of racists is an existential threat to global safety, and if your intellectually honest you'd also be for mandatory castration because according to many leftists out there "all men are rapists" and we put all the women at risk of being raped….. because an employer can set whatever employment terms they want, right? How about no blacks, Irish, or Polish need not apply? How about if women get pregnant they must abort if they want to keep their job?

That's the tangent your fallacy goes when you ride that sucker to the end.

I guarantee that if it were Trump pulling all the sheite Biden is doing you'd be losing your gourd screaming TYRANT, TYRANT!!

BTW- If your looking for your pants, I flew 'em up the flagpole. I have no further time for your goofy arse. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I've never heard an active military member complain about forced medical treatment/vaccination until this politicized virus came along.
You must've never been in the military then. Vax time was complain time.

The experimental anthrax vax in the 90s was particularly bothersome. I know 1 vet who got over vaccinated with that due to notoriously poor record keeping and it destroyed his spinal nerve. He's a paraplegic now. And had to fight like hell to get his disability rating. Much like other vets I know that suffer Gulf War syndrome. I've seen plenty of troops leave service over mandatory DNA draws when that became a thing, too. Yeah, fun times...

First, its a "man on the street" process that anyone can do.

Second, I'm not anti-vax. If you want the vax then get it. If you got the vax you're protected, right? RIGHT? If you don't feel you need the vax then don't get it.

Third, we're not talking about smallpox, typhoid, or the bubonic plague with a 90% mortality rate, we're talking about a SARS variant with a 99.8% survival rate for people under 80 and with no other extreme co-morbidities, and most who contract it present asymptomatically.

Fourth, then you'd logically be all for mandatory vasectomies for white men after one reaches 35, because overpopulation of racists is an existential threat to global safety, and if your intellectually honest you'd also be for mandatory castration because according to many leftists out there "all men are rapists" and we put all the women at risk of being raped….. because an employer can set whatever employment terms they want, right? How about no blacks, Irish, or Polish need not apply? How about if women get pregnant they must abort if they want to keep their job?

That's the tangent your fallacy goes when you ride that sucker to the end.

I guarantee that if it were Trump pulling all the sheite Biden is doing you'd be losing your gourd screaming TYRANT, TYRANT!!

BTW- If your looking for your pants, I flew 'em up the flagpole. I have no further time for your goofy arse. :rolleyes:
There should be mandatory gun control too, given how frequently some people use them to do harm. All about public safety!

The people on this forum who are rushing to bow down and take their vaccine (while chiding those who refuse) will likely be enemies of the 2nd Amendment in a few years once the overlords tell them we need to abolish it for the sake of protecting our fellow comrades!

There should be mandatory gun control too, given how frequently some people use them to do harm. All about public safety!

The people on this forum who are rushing to bow down and take their vaccine (while chiding those who refuse) will likely be enemies of the 2nd Amendment in a few years once the overlords tell them we need to abolish it for the sake of protecting our fellow comrades!
Insulting those that support the mandate isn't going to win you points, just drop you to a lower level. Maybe take the high road?

Full disclosure: I don't care for mandated anything.

I believe all the people in the video were actors. Just like most of so-called supporters who are paid to be standing behind politicians when they make speeches.
Must be just like when people like Leno go out and ask college students simple questions about the Government and they are clueless. All fake, nothing to see here, go back to sleep everyone. :s0092:
Sadly this is a prime example of how we have gotten to this point. Many watch what is happening, tell themselves its not true, and go on with life. :s0054:

Insulting those that support the mandate isn't going to win you points, just drop you to a lower level. Maybe take the high road?

I typically do take the high road, but I've also started to come to the realization that it does nothing to change minds. "Our" side needs a little more fire in how we address those who seek to strip the liberties at the foundation of this country.

Look at the erosion of the 2nd Amendment; those in support of it try to use reason, logic, and a civil approach in defending it. Meanwhile, the other side capitalizes on tragedies, spreads lies, and acts on sensationalist impulses. Taken as a whole, the "low road" side has a more successful record.

Sometimes taking the high road is really just being a doormat! I've decided to be less of a doormat depending on the situation.

THAT right there is why the roll out for the Vaccine has been so poor. First the current admin said they would not trust it and not take it. Then when they won suddenly it was great but, they were not going to force it. Then they said they were tired of questions and said we are going to force it. Then when asked why they are on video saying it was not to be trusted they just lie, say they never said that, as video of them saying it is playing. Hey it works as MANY will line up, watch the video of them saying it, and say it never happened. :s0092:

MANY of them already are all in on "gun control". As long as they feel it will not infringe on what they want its great. Remember when law makers started saying people old enough to join the Military should not be able to buy an AR? LONG time supporters of this site said they were on board with that. Since of course they could keep their AR. When I mentioned "you know after they take the AR from the 20 year old, that you were in favor of, they are going to come for your AR, right?" They of course got angry. :s0092:

I've been a supporter of taking the high road and concur with the principle.
However when it comes to freedom, liberty, and our rights...
There is only one road.

Those that seek to erode that path, restrict it, and in general don't believe in it should be treated as enemies.

I've seen the hand wringing and clutching of pearls while gasping in disbelief that the slippery slope was in fact slippery. Once you're at the bottom its to late, way to late.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top