JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is an almost new Voodoo VRS 22" Steel Overland bed rack for a 2007-2021 Crewmax truck (5.5' bed). It is compatible with most tonneau covers on the market - Here's a link to info about covers it works with:
https://www.kbvoodoo.com/vrs-tonneau-fitment-guide

Local to the greater Portland area or willing to travel up to 2 hours one way to meet up. Yes, I will help you install it if you want. PM me if you are interested.

The height of this rack sits just above cab height (just clear of the top of the shark fin on 2020/2021 trucks).
Sale includes both the "no-drill" clamps for trucks that do not have bed rails at the stock location (such as the TC-USA cover, or Bakflip cover), AND the bed-rail hardware to anchor it to trucks that have the utility rails in the stock location.

Link to the rack on Voodoo's site here:
https://www.kbvoodoo.com/vrs-overla...au-compatible-bed-rack-2nd-and-3rd-gen-tundra

This rack will also fit on Tacomas with the 5' bed with a slight modification - the extruded aluminum cross-bars would need to have approx 6" cut off of them to account for the narrower bed on a Tacoma. It should also fit Gen 3 (2022+) Tundras with the factory bed rails.

Pictures of the rack as it sits removed from the truck:
1687107622669.jpeg
1687107647499.jpeg

Pictures of how it looked on my truck before removal:
1687107687579.jpeg
1687107704686.jpeg
1687107718003.jpeg
1687107731212.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: