JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No but did a search on reviews and it looks legit. Just make sure you use a credit card then if a problem arises you can dispute it with the credit card company.

I had never heard of the brand "Exakt", I did some searching online and this is a thread regarding others experience with them. I personally would give them a try.

Seems pretty viable. It seems there's very little firsthand experience with them though.. I did a tiny bit of looking and didn't didn't find much. I googled some of the sku type numbers, no jackpot.
I predict that'll change in a very short while, good or bad.
The 5000 count break is because they come in a box of 5 boxes of 1000 and it saves them having to break them open.

A concern for me would be "how much is the shipping fee"?
They advertise no hazard material fee, however someone on the Brian Enos website posted a screenshot for the cost of 5000 primers included a $63 shipping fee...
If that is correct, l don't appreciate a company that advertises a very low price on the product and then tries to profit from abnormally high associated fees they may hope go unnoticed.

A concern for me would be "how much is the shipping fee"?
They advertise no hazard material fee, however someone on the Brian Enos website posted a screenshot for the cost of 5000 primers included a $63 shipping fee...
If that is correct, l don't appreciate a company that advertises a very low price on the product and then tries to profit from abnormally high associated fees they may hope go unnoticed.
From their website.

"We ship all our freight through UPS with delivery time 3 to 5 business days."

You expect them to ship for free?

From their website.

"We ship all our freight through UPS with delivery time 3 to 5 business days."

You expect them to ship for free?
Tundra Michigan clearly states that they will pay all hazardous material fees...
The UPS website lists the cost to ship a flat rate medium sized package (which would hold 5000 primers) at $16.90 from Michigan to Seattle (where I live) in five business days. If Tundra Michigan has a UPS account, which I imagine they do since they ship on a regular basis, their cost is probably even less...
Do I think them charging over $63 for a service they paid $17 for is excessive? Yes, but that my opinion...
I would have more respect for them and be more likely to purchase from them if they charged their cost for shipping and just increased the cost of 5000 primers by the remainder...
I find their method non-transparent and amateurish, like some Ebay sellers...

Since you believe their shipping charges are fair, perhaps you could point out another respected retailer that charges $63 for standard 5-day UPS shipping a five pound package?

Tundra Michigan clearly states that they will pay all hazardous material fees...
The UPS website lists the cost to ship a flat rate medium sized package (which would hold 5000 primers) at $16.90 from Michigan to Seattle (where I live) in five business days. If Tundra Michigan has a UPS account, which I imagine they do since they ship on a regular basis, their cost is probably even less...
Do I think them charging over $63 for a service they paid $17 for is excessive? Yes, but that my opinion...
I would have more respect for them and be more likely to purchase from them if they charged their cost for shipping and just increased the cost of 5000 primers by the remainder...
I find their method non-transparent and amateurish, like some Ebay sellers...

Since you believe their shipping charges are fair, perhaps you could point out another respected retailer that charges $63 for standard 5-day UPS shipping a five pound package?
So how much do they charge?
Do you know for a fact that that $63 shipping charge was for 5K primers? If so, that's easy math to derive cost per thousand in that case. Perhaps it's also $63 shipping for 20K. I/we don't know.
They further state that a $15x2 ($30) discount is also available.

So how much do they charge?
Do you know for a fact that that $63 shipping charge was for 5K primers?
I clearly stated that I had viewed the invoice from Tundra Michigan for 5000 primers and the shipping fee was listed as $63 plus...
Here is the screenshot from the Brian Enos website I referenced. In case there is a problem in me posting this, search the Brian Enos website for "Exakt primers" and read the thread. The screenshot of the invoice from Tundra Michigan showing $63.78 shipping for 5000 primers only is contained within the thread.

I clearly stated that I had viewed the invoice from Tundra Michigan for 5000 primers and the shipping fee was listed as $63 plus...
Here is the screenshot from the Brian Enos website I referenced. In case there is a problem in me posting this, search the Brian Enos website for "Exakt primers" and read the thread. The screenshot of the invoice from Tundra Michigan showing $63.78 shipping for 5000 primers only is contained within the thread.

You'll figure it out.

I sent Tundra Michigan an email last night. They quoted $313 (including discounts) for 5000 primers delivered to my zip code in southern Oregon
At $53 per 1000, and no hazmat fee, that mean $48 for shipping.
Definitely excessive shipping costs but still a good price per primer these days.
I'm still a little weary of Exakt primers, with so little feedback (that I've found so far).
I may give them a try.

I sent Tundra Michigan an email last night. They quoted $313 (including discounts) for 5000 primers delivered to my zip code in southern Oregon
At $53 per 1000, and no hazmat fee, that mean $48 for shipping.
Definitely excessive shipping costs but still a good price per primer these days.
I'm still a little weary of Exakt primers, with so little feedback (that I've found so far).
I may give them a try.
All things considered, $48 is what it is. I wonder if it'd be the same for a larger shipment. Just musing.. I don't need primers etc.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews