JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
I cant visit NWFA on work computers and can only participate from my phone. Today I clicked on a thread discussion and after the page loaded some audio started playing. Tested this twice.

I work in a "bullpen" type cubicle office...

I thinks its obvious to say if NWFA allows autoplay ads I wont be able to participate during the week.

To my knowledge we have auto-play ads disabled, for this reason and because they're annoying!

I'm definitely interested in figuring out how and why. What was the ad for?

I dont know what the ad was for because both times I shut the browser down immediately since Im at work.

I clicked on the email notification link again to test it and it happened again, (also immediately closed it down). I checked and made certain I did not have any other apps or web pages open.

now, I cannot replicate the problem....

so maybe just call it an anomoly and if it happens again Ill reply.

it might have something to do with the new android browser Ive been trying out, thats has other bugs and will probably uninstall it and go back to the Android Chrome browser.

(I was trying out the Dolphin web browser because Google keeps tracking my web use and giving me banner ads on my work computer when I logged into my gmail... I kept getting NRA and other gun ads and "concealed carry"ads on my work computer)

the Dolphin browser is buggy with the forum so I think it may be where the issue is.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top