JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:D Go woke, get broke!

nc_ohc=58KhvXjd2bUAX9pSfiA&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

Does anyone remember during the late 90s, early 2000s when VS actually sold regular clothes like sweaters, tanks, capris, slacks, shirts, dresses in their catalogs and the lingerie/swimsuits were a small but profitable part? Now its like nothing but lingerie, swimwear, sleepwear, "PINK" themed and perfumes/toiletries :rolleyes:

Does anyone remember during the late 90s, early 2000s when VS actually sold regular clothes like sweaters, tanks, capris, slacks, shirts, dresses in their catalogs and the lingerie/swimsuits were a small but profitable part? Now its like nothing but lingerie, swimwear, sleepwear, "PINK" themed and perfumes/toiletries :rolleyes:
They're bringing that line back for '22.

2465092169_fe9f441eca_b.jpg

The problem with bras/garments for larger busts/larger women in general... they're all either too shallow/small of cups or look like they belong on grandmothers with "control tops" and the like :rolleyes:

Then there's the trend in many boutique lingerie shops where almost everything is sized/shaped for A-B cups at the most

You do know sumo wrestling is a legit sport? ;) :p that said... uh... well could be worse. This one could be on stage waddling, if at all.View attachment 976711

I gotta say, you really seem to know your stuff!! :p

Last Edited:
I gotta say, you really know seem your stuff!! :p
Shopping for lingerie that's comfortable for the 114lb, 5'4" wife with B-C cups to wear is always a challenge as her daily preference are sports bras and cotton panties :rolleyes:

she hates these...
Underwire
Thong
Cheeky cut
Excessive padding
Itchy materials (yes, some Adult Shop stuff ends up being itchy)

When she was pregnant and loading up milk glands... she went from B to DD on some measurements, and we went to C cups for a while but there's an interesting thing we found. 34D is in fact the exact same bra in 38B :rolleyes:

Shopping for lingerie that's comfortable for the 114lb, 5'4" wife with B-C cups to wear is always a challenge as her daily preference are sports bras and cotton panties :rolleyes:

she hates these...
Underwire
Thong
Cheeky cut
Excessive padding

When she was pregnant and loading up milk glands... she went from B to DD on some measurements, and we went to C cups for a while but there's an interesting thing we found. 34D is in fact the exact same bra in 38B :rolleyes:
I admire the hell out of you my friend!

she hates these...
Underwire
Thong
Cheeky cut
Excessive padding

So, have you tried making tactical lingerie yet, might be a untapped market there! :s0140:

she hates these...
Underwire
Thong
Cheeky cut
Excessive padding

It's tough to size a bra properly. I dated a fashion major several years ago and she told me most women C cup or bigger wear too small a cup. All while insisting she was a B cup. My hands say otherwise, but who's complaining? :)

She also told me whoever invented the underwire bra should be shot. And that hot girls are biatchy because their feet hurt, they are starving, their thong is riding up into Playland and the Grand Exit, they can't breathe in that tight top or walk in those tight pants and their bra is digging in. She may have had a point. :)

It's tough to size a bra properly. I dated a fashion major several years ago and she told me most women C cup or bigger wear too small a cup. All while insisting she was a B cup. My hands say otherwise, but who's complaining? :)

She also told me whoever invented the underwire bra should be shot. And that hot girls are biatchy because their feet hurt, they are starving, their thong is riding up into Playland and the Grand Exit, they can't breathe in that tight top or walk in those tight pants and their bra is digging in. She may have had a point. :)
Yeah... I am more a fan of the old old ways...

Ya know, like the 1940s-1960s?
Sizes were as follows;
Bust measurement at fullest = size number, approximately (+/- 1 inch)
Cup size followed from that for how "pendulous" boobs were. No under band sizing, nothing like today's with the ridiculous "+5 if under 32", and difference between underband and bust = cup size, which we have only 3 actual different sizes of underwires" :rolleyes:
The UK isn't bad on sizing, although their numbering and cup sizing is a bit different. The Japanese sizing is also quite different, being metric (CM) and their cup sizes are a little more logical I think...

And lets not even start on the shoes, My God, how women can even walk more then a few steps in some of those "Contraptions" is beyond me! My Bride has broken her ankle once, had a couple of pretty nasty sprains, and now her feet are permanently misshaped, all to look amazing for a few nights a week!
And, because she is 5'4", she insists on wearing them to be closer to kissing altitude with me, and even claims they are more comfortable then tennis shoes! Go Figure!

Sizes were as follows;
Cup size followed from that for how "pendulous" boobs were. No under band sizing, nothing like today's with the ridiculous "+5 if under 32", and difference between underband and bust = cup size, which we have only 3 actual different sizes of underwires" :rolleyes:
The UK isn't bad on sizing, although their numbering and cup sizing is a bit different. The Japanese sizing is also quite different, being metric (CM) and their cup sizes are a little more logical I think...
Fashion Gal liked Italian bras. I have to say they looked very good on her, but to be fair she could have made a burlap bag look sexy.

And lets not even start on the shoes, My God, how women can even walk more then a few steps in some of those "Contraptions" is beyond me! My Bride has broken her ankle once, had a couple of pretty nasty sprains, and now her feet are permanently misshaped, all to look amazing for a few nights a week!
And, because she is 5'4", she insists on wearing them to be closer to kissing altitude with me, and even claims they are more comfortable then tennis shoes! Go Figure!
So glad my wife hates heels lol.

One of my exes had a differently shaped ribcage and her breasts were positioned a little high.. just enough that bust measurement was 38 or so.. and before I knew about the whole "+5 if odd and under 32" " thing, we measured her at 31 inches underbust and that was a whole 7 inches difference.... then we measured armpit area (over bust) just to confirm... 33 inches...still 5 inches difference.. so I assumed that meant DD or H cup. Turns out bra measurements were way off and she was actually a 36B size :rolleyes: this was long ago.

Sizes were as follows;
Sadly, the other end of the spectrum with bras is even worse, once the cup runnith over, ( around the DD range) things get highly complicated, things such as mass, gravity, overall shape, and the type of material used to form the inner part of the cup, and then the under support and the shoulder and back straps. it's frustrating and overly complicated, and at the least, painful and at the worst, down right dangerous! Looking good and being comfortable shouldn't be mutually exclusive, and thankfully, there are options, but proper fitting is an absolute must, but also an extra expense, those bras are more valuable then gold!

Sadly, the other end of the spectrum with bras is even worse, once the cup runnith over, ( around the DD range) things get highly complicated, things such as mass, gravity, overall shape, and the type of material used to form the inner part of the cup, and then the under support and the shoulder and back straps. it's frustrating and overly complicated, and at the least, painful and at the worst, down right dangerous! Looking good and being comfortable shouldn't be mutually exclusive, and thankfully, there are options, but proper fitting is an absolute must, but also an extra expense, those bras are more valuable then gold!
Corsets might be far easier to fit for those women who have more... pendulous but not quite full breasts.. you know what I'm talking about... breasts that if put under sports bras end up being squished all the way to armpits, or breasts when worn with certain bras, end up bulging over the cup lines due to where the "breast roots" are that underwires are supposed to be at... then again, this would also be ameliorated by the use of well designed soft cup bras like the vintage bullet bras of the 50s..

Corsets might be far easier to fit for those women who have more... pendulous but not quite full breasts.. you know what I'm talking about... breasts that if put under sports bras end up being squished all the way to armpits, or breasts when worn with certain bras, end up bulging over the cup lines due to where the "breast roots" are that underwires are supposed to be at... then again, this would also be ameliorated by the use of well designed soft cup bras like the vintage bullet bras of the 50s..
Ha, and there is a whole other form of torture, the Corset, of which my bride is a YUGE fan of!
Having to literally put boot to the middle of the back to properly lace and tighten one of these things is not an enjoyable experience!
We don't have those anymore, good riddance says me!

Thankfully, its more for the fashion and not the extreme of actually forcing a physical change, and in certain instances, quite lovely!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top