JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
bra-matches-her-panties-when-you-take-off-23960701.png

As a side note, in the UK of the 1960s, the standard for "glamour" nude shots was... bare shaven, in order to make the Censors' job easier for airbrushing/otherwise altering the photos for public consumption. Remember, the UK doesn't have the same sort of "free speech protections" that the US enjoyed after Larry Flint... although there was a big todo about obscenity/free speech in the 1950s to 1970s

This isn't that thread, but the answer is Gin & Tonic. With lime slice of course. Dinner earlier with the kids.

True story coming.

When 300 opened I went with my son and a friend of his. Two high school 17 year olds. The place was packed, it was opening night. I think they ran it on multiple screens. Rowdy crowd, back when rowdy just meant loud and boisterous. So we're sitting center about 10 rows back, jawing and laughing. I'm looking around more than partaking (Dad ya know, tho I wasn't so uncool that the boy shunned me lol I wanted to see it!) They saw people they knew. Calling back and forth. So the commercials are running and a soap commercial starts that features... um, well... 'natural' ladies. It was a thing iirc then, forget who did it, to show 'real' women for their commerical. Basically fat older women in their underwear. Anyway, when it started there was a few moments of relative silence, then someone yells "What the hell!?!" And it started "Oh my gaaawwwddd!!!" "My EYES!!!!" Various animal sounds. Forget others, but the yells were merciless and funny as hell. I looked at my son and said "Be respectful!" But was laughing so hard that, well, it didn't carry much weight.

And the commercial RIGHT AFTER was a Victoria's Secret commercial! You would have thought it was a prison. Or the bunny scene from Apocalypse Now. By then I was laughing so hard I was crying. I cleared my tears to watch that one... man, some beautiful women.

Anyway, we still laugh about it. I'll have to mention this thread when he's over for dinner next week. :D

Edited - when I think about it I don't think they were so much fat, as just older and bigger. Either way, not model material acording the mob of 15-25 year old guys watching!

Last Edited:
As a side note, in the UK of the 1960s, the standard for "glamour" nude shots was... bare shaven, in order to make the Censors' job easier for airbrushing/otherwise altering the photos for public consumption. Remember, the UK doesn't have the same sort of "free speech protections" that the US enjoyed after Larry Flint... although there was a big todo about obscenity/free speech in the 1950s to 1970s
There was also a BIG todo during WW-II about art, nudity, and entertainment of the female verity, so much so that was a pretty serious propaganda campaign running on all sides of the conflict, and the Germans were especially concerned as the Allies closed in on German held areas, warning their women folk of American G.I's and their sexual habits, which actually helped lead to better hygiene practices then most of Europe was used to at the time!

Side note, if you want to see a really outstanding WW-II themed movie, check out "Mrs. Henderson Presents" with Judy Dench and Bob Hoskins, it's a very well done sort of documentary/drama movie and covers a little of this subject!
1624170245911.png

About that time in Japan, the same practice was followed, not to facilitate airbrushing, but because the follicles of topic were themselves considered obscene and would be censored if present. I don't know if it's still done today.

The NWFA watermarks are a nice touch :D

I think that's to deter scammers copying classified ads. Probably much simpler just to apply it to the whole site.
Water marks? I'm not seeing marks on the above pics, but I have been seeing "NW firearms" on other pictures. Is this something Joe is doing through the site on any pictures posted? Cool if so! Hey! That's pretty neat! All these other sites with the same lousy software. Cheap compared to what we have here, and much more difficult to navigate. Ifish and gunboards for two.

Water marks? I'm not seeing marks on the above pics, but I have been seeing "NW firearms" on other pictures. Is this something Joe is doing through the site on any pictures posted? Cool if so! Hey! That's pretty neat! All these other sites with the same lousy software. Cheap compared to what we have here, and much more difficult to navigate. Ifish and gunboards for two.
They show up when one clicks on them it seems.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top