JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, let's see....

I'm the victim of having been raised on a ranch in a time when hard work and self sufficiency was expected as the norm.

I'm the victim of having to hold down 3 and sometimes 4 different jobs at the same time to pay my way through college because I was expected to pay my own way in life.

I'm the victim of serving in the US Army in S.E. Asia for 4 combat tours because the Army needed skills other than those I attended college for.

I'm the victim of having to work like a dog in the business I started while running operations on the family ranch to keep it out of bankruptcy.

I'm the victim of getting up at dawn and working until sundown nearly every day to keep my family fed and my employees receiving pay checks.

By that tally, if victimhood equals manhood/masculinity, I'm one of the manliest men around.

Last Edited:
Well, let's see....

I'm the victim of having been raised on a ranch in a time when hard work and self sufficiency was expected as the norm.

I'm the victim of having to hold down 3 and sometimes 4 different jobs at the same time to pay my way through college because I was expected to pay my own way in life.

I'm the victim of serving in the US Army in S.E. Asia for 4 combat tours because the Army needed skills other than those I attended college for.

I'm the victim of having to work like a dog in the business I started while running operations on the family ranch to keep it out of bankruptcy.

I'm the victim of getting up at dawn and working until sundown nearly every day to keep my family fed and my employees receiving pay checks.

By that tally, if victimhood equals manhood/masculinity, I'm one of the manliest men around.
Saladfarmer/JustSomeGuy I believe that you'all have Started Somethin' HERE! Can SomeBody say Amen?!

Well, let's see....

You mean you actually had to work and give effort to make a living?! That's a lot of oppression, it's time to peaceful protest with molotov cocktails.

-Robert

I lead a tough life when young, had to quit school to get a job, help save the family ranch. I failed in the end. Put up metal roofs for over a decade after that.

I'm now middle aged and beat up by life, live in a trailer park, I've got two online jobs now. I work hard, my bills get paid, I'm now able to buy a new toy now and again.

But I'm no victim, no one did this to me. I've just played the cards I've been dealt.

People pretend to be victims because it let's them justify their own actions.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR