JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
All VG6 except the last.

9mm (½-28") $20ea. 2x **PENDING**
5.56 (½-28") $20ea. 4x **PENDING**
.308 (⅝-28"?) 25ea. 3x **PENDING**
.308 (⅝-28"?) (Midwest Ind.)$10 1x **PENDING**

I should probably also let go of one of my VG6 Gamma 6.5's as I have too many of those as well.
Basically all of these are unused or used once.

I also have a new hat HKparts sent me for free with a recent order which I already have too many hats. So if anyone wants it who orders a few of these in a package deal I'll throw it in for free if you want it. Its a velco back strap trucker style.

If the ad is still up they are still available, I'll mark them sold and update quantities as they sell.
I prefer FTF might ship them if you foot the shipping costs and only for bulk sales.

My inbox is probably full as usual so post a reply below and I should get the email alert and I'll reply ASAP. You can go ahead and PM me to if you'd like but post a reply here as well please.

No trades for this one as I need the cash, unless you got something really special 🤯 (rubs greedy paws together)
Good luck, happy hunting.

d54a3e6a-c723-45c3-b2bd-a7d406f06394.jpg 1465c39b-83ac-4fb6-b0c4-c9e1ace48dae.jpg 87a1c0a8-e4fb-4e87-b554-d3f12056df05.jpg 5ac3e1b3-a8ff-4f30-bc52-a65d6344bd9c.jpg fbb1f016-fbc7-4272-8200-85f76c1e93c0.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Would buying 3 brakes be enough to entice you to ship? I would buy x2 5.56 & x1 .308 VG6
Yeah I think that would qualify. I am going to see if I can sell them all at once with Jimmy if that works out for ease of sale etc. Chances are fairly good I may sell some more (the 3 your requesting) I am holding some extras to make sure I don't need any in the future. But I really do need to cut down on the hoarding. I think I already have all I need and these truly are extras.
if the sale with Jimmy goes through and I do end up wanting to sell 3 more I'll PM you directly first.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top