JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tax returns are coming, looking for a rifle.
20 inch barrel or longer.
Mods/scopes are okay. Mags and ammo are helpful.
Would prefer 7.62x54r in 23"+
Or .308 in 20".
Cash available, also a Glock 21 Gen2 if it interests you.

Tax returns are coming, looking for a rifle.
20 inch barrel or longer.
Mods/scopes are okay. Mags and ammo are helpful.
Would prefer 7.62x54r in 23"+
Or .308 in 20".
Cash available, also a Glock 21 Gen2 if it interests you.
I miss my 7.62x54r Vepr. Worst sale I've ever made. Keep an eye out on gunbroker they pop up once and a while.

I have the wood stock variant of the 7.62x54R in stock and on the shelf. We also have the 12g, and 7.62x39 as well. What is your price range?

Mike
GM
Tick Licker Firearms
[email protected]
Looks like you had a couple of super veprs at one point per your Facebook pictures. If I had to guess by the pictures of some lovely ladies modeling some guns, you have a 20" version 1?

Honestly, I'm in line with @LuckySG for a Ruger PC carbine. If I were to buy a vepr instead, due to the likelihood of the price not being anywhere near that of the Ruger, it would be the only gun I could buy for a while.

I'm guessing your price would be 800-1000?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.