JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's the reason I started the thread. Is the timney really worth the extra cash? I'm pretty sure I won't be winning any shooting comps any time soon, lol. Just fun shooting with a nice rifle..;) I'm thinking of the 4.5 lb..

And for another $100 you can get the superior DROP in Timney Skeleton:D.
It's all in what you prefer, let your trigger finger decide for itself.

That's the reason I started the thread. Is the timney really worth the extra cash? I'm pretty sure I won't be winning any shooting comps any time soon, lol. Just fun shooting with a nice rifle..;) I'm thinking of the 4.5 lb..
The Timney is great. 0 takeup,0 creep. Worth the money? You'd have to decide for yourself what that's worth. I have a Mech Armor too and they are definitely worth the money. 3 pound pull isn't as light as you would think, ya might try one and see if you like it. I have a Geiselle 2 stage also. Its just fine but I cant figure out why I want a 2 stage pull:confused:

The anticipation of the second stage would drive me to drinking. o_O I'm not sure why anyone would want one. :D

The Timney is great. 0 takeup,0 creep. Worth the money? You'd have to decide for yourself what that's worth. I have a Mech Armor too and they are definitely worth the money. 3 pound pull isn't as light as you would think, ya might try one and see if you like it. I have a Geiselle 2 stage also. Its just fine but I cant figure out why I want a 2 stage pull:confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top