JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's the reason I started the thread. Is the timney really worth the extra cash? I'm pretty sure I won't be winning any shooting comps any time soon, lol. Just fun shooting with a nice rifle..;) I'm thinking of the 4.5 lb..

And for another $100 you can get the superior DROP in Timney Skeleton:D.
It's all in what you prefer, let your trigger finger decide for itself.

That's the reason I started the thread. Is the timney really worth the extra cash? I'm pretty sure I won't be winning any shooting comps any time soon, lol. Just fun shooting with a nice rifle..;) I'm thinking of the 4.5 lb..
The Timney is great. 0 takeup,0 creep. Worth the money? You'd have to decide for yourself what that's worth. I have a Mech Armor too and they are definitely worth the money. 3 pound pull isn't as light as you would think, ya might try one and see if you like it. I have a Geiselle 2 stage also. Its just fine but I cant figure out why I want a 2 stage pull:confused:

The anticipation of the second stage would drive me to drinking. o_O I'm not sure why anyone would want one. :D

The Timney is great. 0 takeup,0 creep. Worth the money? You'd have to decide for yourself what that's worth. I have a Mech Armor too and they are definitely worth the money. 3 pound pull isn't as light as you would think, ya might try one and see if you like it. I have a Geiselle 2 stage also. Its just fine but I cant figure out why I want a 2 stage pull:confused:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top